Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Infinity Studios / Gantaku / Queen Studios

Old 03-21-2024, 06:57 PM   #121
Phoenixblazes
Crime Syndicate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon View Post
Exactly!

I don't get why this wasn't a part of their 1/3 line. It's from the same "Avengers" movie as their planned lineup. And even though it's resin, it looks "hyperreal" enough to fit in just fine.

The fact that Thor is set to be released in this line and not Loki seems like poor planning, especially since he was the main antagonist of the film.
I guess they feel like their 1/4 scale line hasn’t been doing good enough for them to keep up the line. Their thinking is probably that collectors have been indoctrinated that 1/3 scale pieces can have a wide spread in relation to pricing. From PCS to Prime 1 to JND.

Just look at Iron Studios, they pretty much ended their MCU line with Falcon Cap and Wanda.

EDIT: Forgot about their Gladiator Hulk.
Phoenixblazes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2024, 09:04 AM   #122
KarenRoss
Doh!

Just saw this new and recent review:

https://youtu.be/cYLImDHNGow?si=B8RSaZhsZlf-EBgG

KarenRoss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2024, 01:56 PM   #123
Phoenixblazes
Crime Syndicate

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarenRoss View Post
Just saw this new and recent review:

https://youtu.be/cYLImDHNGow?si=B8RSaZhsZlf-EBgG

If that’s Will’s review, his main issues were the weak magnets, and the crappy staff light up. And apparently you can see the neck seam, but that’s if you’re looking from above, not straight on.
Old 03-25-2024, 04:23 PM   #124
KarenRoss
Doh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenixblazes View Post
If that?s Will?s review, his main issues were the weak magnets, and the crappy staff light up. And apparently you can see the neck seam, but that?s if you?re looking from above, not straight on.
Yes, that was it. I am still very impressed by the likeness and the general look of the figure. Shame about the magnets but still looking forward to receiving it
Old 03-25-2024, 06:24 PM   #125
Phoenixblazes
Crime Syndicate

Quote:
Yes, that was it. I am still very impressed by the likeness and the general look of the figure. Shame about the magnets but still looking forward to receiving it
I feel the same.

If I have weak magnets, I wonder if I put a stronger tiny magnet in between the two, if that would improve the situation. Given that the costume is fabric, it’s not like it’ll cause any unsightly seams.
Old 03-26-2024, 01:17 PM   #126
KarenRoss
Doh!

Quote:
I feel the same.

If I have weak magnets, I wonder if I put a stronger tiny magnet in between the two, if that would improve the situation. Given that the costume is fabric, it?s not like it?ll cause any unsightly seams.
No harm in trying. Let me know if it works! But hopefully the magnets will be better this time and there will be no need.
Old 03-27-2024, 12:18 AM   #127
Phoenixblazes
Crime Syndicate

Well I expect to receive mine soon, as Sugo just got me to pay off the balance on my order.
Old 03-27-2024, 04:19 AM   #128
KarenRoss
Doh!

Quote:
Well I expect to receive mine soon, as Sugo just got me to pay off the balance on my order.
Amazing! The shop I got mine from (from Europe) told me May/June but hopefully it arrives sooner as others seem to be getting theirs now. Please, share photos if you can when you receive yours! 😀
Old 03-27-2024, 05:05 AM   #129
Phoenixblazes
Crime Syndicate

Quote:
Amazing! The shop I got mine from (from Europe) told me May/June but hopefully it arrives sooner as others seem to be getting theirs now. Please, share photos if you can when you receive yours! ��
I’m not sure how fast or slow European retailers are, as a lot of the collectors here are from North America. So most here order via Spec Fiction, and unfortunately they can receive their pieces anywhere from 3 to 18 months later.

Here’s hoping your retailer is on the shorter timeframe. As I’m guessing most who are receiving theirs now are either from the South East Asia and Oceanic regions, and or YouTubers…..
Old 04-10-2024, 02:59 AM   #130
KarenRoss
Doh!

Quote:
I?m not sure how fast or slow European retailers are, as a lot of the collectors here are from North America. So most here order via Spec Fiction, and unfortunately they can receive their pieces anywhere from 3 to 18 months later.

Here?s hoping your retailer is on the shorter timeframe. As I?m guessing most who are receiving theirs now are either from the South East Asia and Oceanic regions, and or YouTubers?..
Nothing here yet but have you got yours already?