Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > eFX, HCG & CM

Old 08-03-2017, 09:29 PM   #151
qz33
Rescue

Again on point with the Gremlins analysis Forps but as far as Wonder Woman, most of these latest movies are flash in the pans and are little more than weekend fodder and lack cultural significance. Sideshow's Wonder Woman is simply riding the coattails.

There will always be more Wonder Woman statues and none of these statues are proofed against the future.
Bowen did one of the first Superman statues and it hasn't weathered so hot.
qz33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2017, 12:10 AM   #152
heman
Kindly Asked To Leave

Gizmo was 1800usd. Mohawk with base is a HELL of alot more statue and electronic base with little gizmo feet. To think that your going to get all that for 400 dollars more is wishful thinking. Just saying.
heman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2017, 02:02 AM   #153
qz33
Rescue

^True! I honestly believe any sub 3K prices are wishful thinking.
We will see if ECC pulls a rabbit out of their hat.
qz33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2017, 02:59 PM   #154
azurepred
The Masters of Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Diablo View Post
Ecc are one of the few companies left that actually have relatively low edition sizes
ECC doesn't care how many they sell. They will price it as low as they can, but they wont lower the prices to make it a lesser quality piece. The only drawback to ECC stuff is that their products rarely ever appreciate in value.

They are just hard to find because of the low ES. I really like having their stuff because the ES is really low and your basically getting close to custom statue ES sizes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by qz33 View Post
^True! I honestly believe any sub 3K prices are wishful thinking.
We will see if ECC pulls a rabbit out of their hat.
I don't see this being more than Hulk. Even at that price, it's a no go for me. I'll spend 1800 for Gizmo over close to 3k for Mohawk for sure. I can't justify that money for this guy with so much other stuff out. If I'm gonna have 1 Gremlin piece in my collection, gotta go with Giz
azurepred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2017, 03:59 PM   #155
kevin2323
I was trying to daydream, but my mind kept wandering.

Quote:
Originally Posted by azurepred View Post
ECC doesn't care how many they sell. They will price it as low as they can, but they wont lower the prices to make it a lesser quality piece. The only drawback to ECC stuff is that their products rarely ever appreciate in value.

They are just hard to find because of the low ES. I really like having their stuff because the ES is really low and your basically getting close to custom statue ES sizes.

I don't see this being more than Hulk. Even at that price, it's a no go for me. I'll spend 1800 for Gizmo over close to 3k for Mohawk for sure. I can't justify that money for this guy with so much other stuff out. If I'm gonna have 1 Gremlin piece in my collection, gotta go with Giz
nailed it on the head.
kevin2323 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2017, 08:59 AM   #156
Siroco
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

It's wonderful!! I really like this.
Siroco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2017, 08:12 AM   #157
Scorpion1981
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

I am ready to Order the Mohawk.
Scorpion1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2017, 10:49 PM   #158
heman
Kindly Asked To Leave

They NEED a payment system. To much money to be charged when ever a product comes out. I had lots of money, now I dont. I had to cancel gizmo after waiting so long. If I had been charged when order was placed or they had payment plans, I wouldnt have had to cancel a truly awesome piece, and now wont have a chance to pick this up either as it will easily be $2700usd.
heman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2017, 11:55 PM   #159
Isaiasrosas212
Hellboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by heman View Post
They NEED a payment system. To much money to be charged when ever a product comes out. I had lots of money, now I dont. I had to cancel gizmo after waiting so long. If I had been charged when order was placed or they had payment plans, I wouldnt have had to cancel a truly awesome piece, and now wont have a chance to pick this up either as it will easily be $2700usd.
I agree, damn. Trying to find a way to come up with the 2k lol, I have a feeling this is coming soon.
Isaiasrosas212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2017, 03:26 AM   #160
El Diablo
Doom Patrol

I have a horrible feeling this will be close to £3k in the uk
I need to decide what my limit is on what I want to spend on it, I think north of £2.5k and I’m definitely out.
El Diablo is offline   Reply With Quote