Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tweeterhead

Old 10-12-2017, 04:27 PM   #31
Malvo
U talkin' to me?

Debbie's been working at Tweeterhead for at least 2 1/2 years. I know this because she was the one I was dealing with when my Julie Newmar Catwoman arrived damaged. I also know, based on numerous issues I've had since then [and waiting upwards of two weeks just to get email responses based on those issues] that she is swamped. She's a very nice lady and does her best, but without a doubt she could use some help.
Malvo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2017, 09:45 AM   #32
dechirico7
The Flash

I still stick to my statement then, 2.5 years and the same staff.
They have been around long enough. It isn't like Tweeterhead started a couple years ago. When it takes 6 weeks for a response....Something needs to be done.

I still love their pieces and plan on getting more. I just Dred the day where I would have to contact them.
dechirico7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2017, 10:55 AM   #33
nbr3bagshotrow
curmudgeon Mod
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dechirico7 View Post
I still stick to my statement then, 2.5 years and the same staff.
They have been around long enough. It isn't like Tweeterhead started a couple years ago. When it takes 6 weeks for a response....Something needs to be done.

I still love their pieces and plan on getting more. I just Dred the day where I would have to contact them.
I don’t know if they switched email providers or ISPs but for a while there my email went to Spam. Wasn’t u til I posted something on FB this was figured out now I get responses very timely.
Old 12-01-2017, 09:08 PM   #34
rico1701
It's not the years, it's the mileage

Not to pile on, but I was asked by Debbie to make the final payment back in early October for my Ruby Catwoman statue. I still don't have my statue. This was my first experience buying directly from them and it hasn't gone well at all. I've had a few emails with Debbie and she said there were delays in getting the statues in. Well, first, you should not be asking for a final payment when you can't ship the item. I'm not a fan of this process. I just sent her an email asking for a refund if they can't ship my item by next Monday. I'm sure Debbie is a nice person and I'm sure has a lot to cover, but this just is not a good way to get a new customer or keep customers.
rico1701 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2017, 09:34 PM   #35
nbr3bagshotrow
curmudgeon Mod
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rico1701 View Post
Not to pile on, but I was asked by Debbie to make the final payment back in early October for my Ruby Catwoman statue. I still don't have my statue. This was my first experience buying directly from them and it hasn't gone well at all. I've had a few emails with Debbie and she said there were delays in getting the statues in. Well, first, you should not be asking for a final payment when you can't ship the item. I'm not a fan of this process. I just sent her an email asking for a refund if they can't ship my item by next Monday. I'm sure Debbie is a nice person and I'm sure has a lot to cover, but this just is not a good way to get a new customer or keep customers.
I have to make final payment to Sideshow before I get shipment.
Old 12-01-2017, 09:43 PM   #36
Malvo
U talkin' to me?

Quote:
Your frustration is understandable. My classic Batgirl just arrived, 4+ months after I paid for it in full. As Tweetterhead continues to expand they seriously need to hire more people.They will lose customers if they don't.
Old 12-01-2017, 09:50 PM   #37
Malvo
U talkin' to me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nbr3bagshotrow View Post
Do you then have to wait upwards of 4 months to have your statue shipped by Sideshow after you've paid them? Yeah, I didn't think so.
Old 12-01-2017, 10:37 PM   #38
rico1701
It's not the years, it's the mileage

Quote:
Originally Posted by nbr3bagshotrow View Post
Of course. And then it is shipped - not months later after I pay. Easy Peasy!
rico1701 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2017, 10:45 PM   #39
nbr3bagshotrow
curmudgeon Mod
Super Moderator

From their Facebook page.

“Still shipping like crazy! Should be caught up next week!! Autograph certs are being sent out too! Sending separately to avoid loss with damaged or lost packages!

We have a handful of the signed “Julie Newmar Ruby Edition” Maquettes left if you’re interested!!”
Old 12-01-2017, 10:47 PM   #40
nbr3bagshotrow
curmudgeon Mod
Super Moderator

Quote:
Of course. And then it is shipped - not months later after I pay. Easy Peasy!
Tweeterhead isn’t like Sideshow with a dedicated shipping department. I think you should stick with the big companies. I’ve got close to 15 Tweeterhead statues all ordered directly from them and got them all.