Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Comic Heroes > Comic Book Art/Commissions/Sketches

Old 11-01-2005, 03:38 PM   #11
nbr3bagshotrow
curmudgeon Mod
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullseye
Hobbit what size is this? I have the poster and love the image.
unframed it's 19 1/2 X 35. About the size of the Original Seven I suppose.
Old 11-01-2005, 04:15 PM   #12
Miikael
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

James hasn't answered my PM :*<
Maybe I should take my money elsewhere, /me flaps his 2 €10 bills about.

Cool purchase Bulls, did you get it send in a frame? If so, did it make it across the pond in 1 piece? Also, and I might be pushing my luck here, what did you have to pay for the posting? PM me the answer if you prefer that, but would appreciate some more insights in the costs of this. Must say the magic giclee knight is starting to haunt my dreams... "WANT" it whispers, "BUY" it echoes, "SHAVE YOUR HEAD" it moans...
Miikael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2005, 04:22 PM   #13
rosko23
U talkin' to me?

Be patient Miikael. James is really good at getting back to people. I know he was traveling earlier in the week, but he will respond.

And once you give in to Gicless you will be hurting. Well at least your wallet will be.
rosko23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2005, 04:36 PM   #14
HFA
U talkin' to me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miikael

Cool purchase Bulls, did you get it send in a frame? If so, did it make it across the pond in 1 piece? Also, and I might be pushing my luck here, what did you have to pay for the posting? PM me the answer if you prefer that, but would appreciate some more insights in the costs of this. Must say the magic giclee knight is starting to haunt my dreams... "WANT" it whispers, "BUY" it echoes, "SHAVE YOUR HEAD" it moans...
Just responded to your PM...are you SURE I didn't send a response??
Either way, I responded again...the last message I have from you was regarding the Space Ghost stuff.

FYI to everyone: I'm leaving tonight for Wizard World Dallas so I won't have any internet access until Nov. 8th or so (I'm driving cross country this time). Any PMs or emails will be answered when I get back. I have also updated the contact info on the website, so check that link for my cell number if you need to reach me before then.

Thanks everyone!
HFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2005, 05:04 PM   #15
Bullseye
Mod Assassin
Super Moderator

Quote:

Yeah got it sent framed. Very nice frame.
Bullseye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2005, 06:49 PM   #16
Bullseye
Mod Assassin
Super Moderator

Arrow Here it is.

Heres the pic.
Bullseye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2005, 07:05 PM   #17
bat_collector
Galactus

amazing, can't wait to get my litho
bat_collector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2005, 07:35 PM   #18
Miikael
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosko23
Be patient Miikael. James is really good at getting back to people. I know he was traveling earlier in the week, but he will respond.

And once you give in to Gicless you will be hurting. Well at least your wallet will be.
From reading the threads I understand James is nothing but a sound guy, I just wasn't sure how to get his attention to my PM, I thought sending another PM could be a bit too much. Nothing bad, I was just very anxious for his answer and I've got it now, fank w00.

Also the "taking my money elsewhere" was of course very tongue in cheek, hence the 2 €10 bills =)
Miikael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2005, 07:41 PM   #19
rosko23
U talkin' to me?

Quote:
From reading the threads I understand James is nothing but a sound guy, I just wasn't sure how to get his attention to my PM, I thought sending another PM could be a bit too much. Nothing bad, I was just very anxious for his answer and I've got it now, fank w00.

Also the "taking my money elsewhere" was of course very tongue in cheek, hence the 2 €10 bills =)
i didnt take it the wrong way, just thought James might have been really busy. Hopefully u jump on the giclee wagon.. brace urself for the ride.
rosko23 is offline   Reply With Quote