Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > General Statue & Collectible

Old 09-12-2023, 05:16 PM   #11
eternalblue02
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenLogikos View Post
Glad you turned me onto them. They look mostly IDW comic to me. Definitely not Bayformers.
Don't forget IA Ironhide under Legacy of Cybertron, P1 Bumblebee (Bumblebee 2018), P1 Soundwave (Bumblebee 2018) and P1 Blitzwing (Bumblebee 2018)

I don't know if you want to include Blitzwing. He is a G1 inspired Seeker, and everyone thought it was Starscream when the trailer dropped but it's no G1 Blitzwing triple changer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by extracomputer.1 View Post
That awful looking grimlock you refer to got canceled as everyone else thought it looked terrible as well.
Did they now! Usually, Craig tells me these things lol...
eternalblue02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2023, 05:23 PM   #12
ZenLogikos
S.H.I.E.L.D.
Adamantium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalblue02 View Post
Don't forget IA Ironhide under Legacy of Cybertron, P1 Soundwave (Bumblebee 2018) and P1 Blitzwing (Bumblebee 2018)
Gotcha!

Am I missing any other companies or characters? I decided to list even the smaller stuff (I guess I can add the smaller PCS stuff?). While I'm not interested in it, I figured I'd add everything that a 'G1 fan' may like.

But, if people want the Bayformers and Beast Wars added, no problem.
ZenLogikos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2023, 05:26 PM   #13
ZenLogikos
S.H.I.E.L.D.
Adamantium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalblue02 View Post
I don't know if you want to include Blitzwing. He is a G1 inspired Seeker, and everyone thought it was Starscream when the trailer dropped but it's no G1 Blitzwing triple changer.
I'll go with whatever you guys think. I haven't seen the movie yet, but I know the designs were more faithful to G1.
Old 09-12-2023, 05:28 PM   #14
eternalblue02
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Quote:
Gotcha!

Am I missing any other companies or characters? I decided to list even the smaller stuff (I guess I can add the smaller PCS stuff?) While I'm not interested in it, I figured I'd add everything that a 'G1 fan' may like.

But, if people want the Bayformers and Beast Wars added, no problem.
P1 and Queen are the only ones doing Bayfomers. You'll be here all day and folks can look up P1's archive and there's only a handful so far from Queen.

PM Craigcliff and ask him. He knows more about the stuff before I started collecting. First 4 Figures and older companies like Palisades did some TF's. He would know. I'm pretty sure there's an Optimus and a Galvatron. Diamond Select did a few as well.
eternalblue02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2023, 05:32 PM   #15
extracomputer.1
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Oh I didn’t know you wanted the ancient stuff. Palisades did small stuff that looked cool but like you I didn’t have any interest in stuff I had to break out the bifocals to see. I liked their devy but it was small and not very detailed.
extracomputer.1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2023, 05:37 PM   #16
ZenLogikos
S.H.I.E.L.D.
Adamantium Member

I could list the smaller, and older stuff...but it's not really comparable to the companies I already have listed, is it?

Basically, if we're interested in it, I'll list it. Some of the older, smaller stuff appeals to a different demographic, I think.

But again, whatever the consensus is, I'll oblige.
Old 09-12-2023, 05:41 PM   #17
extracomputer.1
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
I'll go with whatever you guys think. I haven't seen the movie yet, but I know the designs were more faithful to G1.
You have already broadened your scope way beyond my taste, but you didn’t make this thread for me. Put in whatever you decide. It’s a good thread regardless. I’m old and stuck a little harder into g1. I liked many from ia although legacy was borderline. Otherwise I liked pcs large ones from the g1 line. That’s why I was drooling over them doing devy. Sadly it got redone and then postponed so many times I left their group and gave up on them. I don?t think they sold as well as they hoped. They did an awesome megatron (best to date in my opinion).
Old 09-12-2023, 05:52 PM   #18
ZenLogikos
S.H.I.E.L.D.
Adamantium Member

Quote:
You have already broadened your scope way beyond my taste, but you didn?t make this thread for me. Put in whatever you decide. It?s a good thread regardless. I?m old and stuck a little harder into g1. I liked many from ia although legacy was borderline. Otherwise I liked pcs large ones from the g1 line. That?s why I was drooling over them doing devy. Sadly it got redone and then postponed so many times I left their group and gave up on them. I don?t think they sold as well as they hoped. They did an awesome megatron (best to date in my opinion).
Am I right in thinking that you prefer a pretty boxy approach, with minimal little added details then?

Who do you own?
Old 09-12-2023, 06:09 PM   #19
extracomputer.1

Quote:
Am I right in thinking that you prefer a pretty boxy approach, with minimal little added details then?

Who do you own?
Mostly yes. Like for the toys I like the masterpiece more with the extra details. I own the large IA prime (though selling since I bought pcs prime, megatron, thundercracker, skywarp, starscream, and IA soundwave, and SoldierStory’s Unicron.
Though the Unicron was labeled a lamp, it?s just a large statue and would make a piss poor lamp.
Old 09-12-2023, 06:14 PM   #20
ZenLogikos
S.H.I.E.L.D.
Adamantium Member

Quote:
Mostly yes. Like for the toys I like the masterpiece more with the extra details. I own the large IA prime (though selling since I bought pcs prime, megatron, thundercracker, skywarp, starscream, and IA soundwave, and SoldierStory?s Unicron.
Though the Unicron was labeled a lamp, it?s just a large statue and would make a piss poor lamp.
Cool.