Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 05-24-2018, 01:27 PM   #2401
matthewm13101
Doh!

As much as I would love to get the Dios, I think it's going to take everything I have just to get the whole 1/4 line. No way I'll have the money or space to collect both. While I'll be getting all the 1/4s I can't wait to see the dios and finding out which of you guys are getting them.
matthewm13101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2018, 01:40 PM   #2402
Kevorkian
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthewm13101 View Post
As much as I would love to get the Dios, I think it's going to take everything I have just to get the whole 1/4 line. No way I'll have the money or space to collect both. While I'll be getting all the 1/4s I can't wait to see the dios and finding out which of you guys are getting them.
ill stick to 1/4 stuff, not interested in 1/6
Kevorkian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2018, 02:13 PM   #2403
V4XCollect
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Has there been an in-person pic of Slan yet?
V4XCollect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2018, 02:46 PM   #2404
Vendetta
The X-Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by V4XCollect View Post
Has there been an in-person pic of Slan yet?
She was on display at Winter Wonder Festival back in Feb, so there should be plenty of pics available.

Regarding dioramas, they will probably highly tempt me with them, and I’ll probably end up picking up at least one. I hope I’m not too tempted though, as I’m already trying to collect the whole 1/4 line, which is already crazy even if it was the only thing I collected.
Vendetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2018, 03:05 PM   #2405
matthewm13101
Doh!

I try not to think about the actual numbers too much. If you put it all together the whole line of 1/4s is easily gonna be over 10 grand, which is absolutely berserk to think about. I tend to push that thought to the back of my mind.
Old 05-24-2018, 03:12 PM   #2406
Zombiez
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

I think that by the time they start the Dios all the 1/4 characters that people really want will be finished. They have already produced/ shown/ teased most of the main cast already. At the rate they are running by 2020 this line may have run it's course because every 3-4 months a new berserk 1/4 scale character goes up for pre-order. There are already 6 characters up for pre-order
Zombiez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2018, 03:19 PM   #2407
Vendetta
The X-Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombiez View Post
I think that by the time they start the Dios all the 1/4 characters that people really want will be finished. They have already produced/ shown/ teased most of the main cast already. At the rate they are running by 2020 this line may have run it's course because every 3-4 months a new berserk 1/4 scale character goes up for pre-order. There are already 6 characters up for pre-order
It’s definitely scaling down, which is why we’re getting characters like Grunbeld now. We will definitely get a Casca at some point, but I’m not sure anything else is likely except maybe a Guts revisit (Golden Age or a v2 or a one-off in a larger scale), and maybe Farnese and Serpico (and hopefully they throw in Isidro if they go that far).

I imagine the diorama line is their attempt to keep the gravy train going, as Berserk collectors appear to have very deep pockets (or are willing to go to greater extremes to afford such expensive statues :P ).
Vendetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2018, 04:05 PM   #2408
Kevorkian
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta View Post
It’s definitely scaling down, which is why we’re getting characters like Grunbeld now. We will definitely get a Casca at some point, but I’m not sure anything else is likely except maybe a Guts revisit (Golden Age or a v2 or a one-off in a larger scale), and maybe Farnese and Serpico (and hopefully they throw in Isidro if they go that far).

I imagine the diorama line is their attempt to keep the gravy train going, as Berserk collectors appear to have very deep pockets (or are willing to go to greater extremes to afford such expensive statues :P ).
berserk has a lot of potential to become a huge line like ak or more, is full of cool and meaningful characters; i hope they dont give up too early
Kevorkian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2018, 04:27 PM   #2409
Punisher_
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

I just finished watching all 3 movies on Netflix and I'm not going to lie the ending of the 3rd movie ruined my day. Quite frankly I was disturbed after seeing what I saw lmao.
Punisher_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2018, 05:23 PM   #2410
matthewm13101
Doh!

READ THE MANGA NERD I mean....would you kindly read the manga good sir?