Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Old 02-02-2018, 10:21 PM   #21
damienjakk
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

You should start a FB group about this. I've seen this work wonders in similar situations, especially when the information you are trying to discuss gets censored and controlled on the initial platform.
damienjakk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2018, 10:56 PM   #22
BillyCurly
Dreams of Youth are the Regrets of Maturity
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by andry View Post

SF I thank you for running this forum for us collectors to express our thought regarding this hobby. But to have one of your moderators who also doubled up as an agent of PCS social media army team is a great disservice and a conflict of interest in the name of fairness. Will I be kicked out from this forum for saying this? I hope not.

PCS, we are not your enemy.
I agree with this too!
BillyCurly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2018, 03:58 AM   #23
ryuhayabusa6787
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Customer service thread should be around so new comers know what they are getting themselves into when Ordering from any company on this forum or any other social media platforms.

There are things that I wished I knew before ordering from pcs and other companies. it’s all my fault for not doing proper research on a company or asking around but at least it was available to me. Not having it available for others is wrong.

As a potential customer I want to know the goods and especially the bad about a company through feedback from its buyers.
ryuhayabusa6787 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2018, 10:50 AM   #24
marvelboi77
Spider-Woman #1 Fan

It certainly appears that they wish to white wash their reputation. Reputations are a long and arduous process to repair. But as it was said before, the forum is more for the fans.
marvelboi77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2018, 12:32 PM   #25
candyrocket786
Suicide Squad

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryuhayabusa6787 View Post
Customer service thread should be around so new comers know what they are getting themselves into when Ordering from any company on this forum or any other social media platforms.

There are things that I wished I knew before ordering from pcs and other companies. it’s all my fault for not doing proper research on a company or asking around but at least it was available to me. Not having it available for others is wrong.

As a potential customer I want to know the goods and especially the bad about a company through feedback from its buyers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelboi77 View Post
It certainly appears that they wish to white wash their reputation. Reputations are a long and arduous process to repair. But as it was said before, the forum is more for the fans.
Agreed. You just can't just sweep this stuff under the rug or bury it on page 2 or 3 of the forum.
candyrocket786 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2018, 01:34 PM   #26
archery
A day without sunshine is like... night.

It took PCS 6 months to process my refunds which was 5 months too many so I feel your pain. I think the new owners are doing a good job turning things around and Ant has stated that the refunds situation is being looked into but it's obviously taking too long.

My guess is his focus was on getting the backlog of pieces out. This is by far the bigger priority in my opinion to avoid more cancellations. A lot of customers will soon see the benefit of this as Ryu, Conan etc.. start shipping. I wasn't expecting them until 2020.

I don't think the dollar value of refunds due is so high that it will impact PCS' cash flow. But I could be wrong. Maybe there are a large number of people who are owed several thousand dollars each. The new owners are growing the business so I assume PO receipts are not the only thing keeping the company afloat. Now that pieces are shipping thick and fast I would assume people are less inclined to cancel. It has definitely changed my mind and I'm comfortable paying upfront for PCS statues again.

My advice to PCS: Set up a new email address for refunds only. Hire a few temp staff. Investigate and process those refunds ASAP and then make the new refund policy crystal clear. Raise the NRD if you have to, but going forward refunds for cancellations and damaged statues need to be processed within two weeks or less.

archery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2018, 01:49 PM   #27
Klear Knives
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Quote:
Originally Posted by archery View Post
It took PCS 6 months to process my refunds which was 5 months too many so I feel your pain. I think the new owners are doing a good job turning things around and Ant has stated that the refunds situation is being looked into but it's obviously taking too long.

My guess is his focus was on getting the backlog of pieces out. This is by far the bigger priority in my opinion to avoid more cancellations. A lot of customers will soon see the benefit of this as Ryu, Conan etc.. start shipping. I wasn't expecting them until 2020.

I don't think the dollar value of refunds due is so high that it will impact PCS' cash flow. But I could be wrong. Maybe there are a large number of people who are owed several thousand dollars each. The new owners are growing the business so I assume PO receipts are not the only thing keeping the company afloat. Now that pieces are shipping thick and fast I would assume people are less inclined to cancel. It has definitely changed my mind and I'm comfortable paying upfront for PCS statues again.

My advice to PCS: Set up a new email address for refunds only. Hire a few temp staff. Investigate and process those refunds ASAP and then make the new refund policy crystal clear. Raise the NRD if you have to, but going forward refunds for cancellations and damaged statues need to be processed within two weeks or less.

Klear Knives is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2018, 02:20 PM   #28
PermaGrin
I was trying to daydream, but my mind kept wandering.

Just make a thread in another section, like general statues or in the "others" general.
PermaGrin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2018, 06:31 PM   #29
ryuhayabusa6787
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PermaGrin View Post
Just make a thread in another section, like general statues or in the "others" general.
Did you ever get your raiden base?
ryuhayabusa6787 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2018, 07:11 PM   #30
PermaGrin
I was trying to daydream, but my mind kept wandering.

No. Never cared to deal with it anymore.

lol...I've been tempted to buy a ...cheaper... one from SS and return it (or just keep it).
PermaGrin is offline   Reply With Quote