Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tweeterhead

Old 03-17-2018, 11:40 AM   #621
Subby1938
Legion of Super-Heroes
Adamantium Plus Member

Would someone be so kind to measure Harley from top of her head to lowest foot please
Subby1938 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2018, 05:50 PM   #622
Philintheblank
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

^about 11" or so

So, Debbie got back to me. The factory did, in fact, forget to put the code on the proof of purchase. What we do now, if we want to use the $15 off, is email her when we're looking to make a purchase. She'll give us a call and do the order over the phone. That way she can adjust the price. We then have to mail the proof of purchase back to them. Not ideal, but it's something. This isn't the plan for future proofs, btw...only this one. The other ones, I'm guessing, should have a code.

She also mentioned that the program hasn't been added to the site so they're having to do it manually until then. I'm assuming that means if you have a code from a future release you'll have to email her or wait for the program to go up, if it isn't already.
Philintheblank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2018, 06:15 PM   #623
haljordan99
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Thanks for letting us know. That's kind of a pain in the butt. Hopefully they get it fixed in the future.
haljordan99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2018, 01:27 AM   #624
Hellboy
Right Hand of Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

It really would be in their best interest and ours to revamp their website ASAP. Not just so we could track our pre-orders but so the proof of purchase could be redeemed with ease.
Hellboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2018, 01:37 AM   #625
Philintheblank
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by haljordan99 View Post
Thanks for letting us know. That's kind of a pain in the butt. Hopefully they get it fixed in the future.
No prob...yeah, I'm thinking I might actually keep the proof of purchase. Make my exclusive more exclusive...that is unless everyone keeps it...then I just missed out on $15 off.

^It really would be. They need to get it done.
Philintheblank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2018, 04:24 AM   #626
bwestley13
Birdman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philintheblank View Post
No prob...yeah, I'm thinking I might actually keep the proof of purchase. Make my exclusive more exclusive...that is unless everyone keeps it...then I just missed out on $15 off.

^It really would be. They need to get it done.
Calling+mailing to save $15? I'll keep mine too and just order from elsewhere.

I ordered Elvira Vegas or Bust off of Spec Fiction shipped for $46.78 less than if I went through TH site. Its not numbered nor comes with an autographed base but I dont care about neither.
bwestley13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2018, 08:23 AM   #627
BrandonJF
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

It's odd that they even want the proof of purchase... Wasn't the $15 off only for the exclusives ordered directly through Tweeterhead or am I remembering that wrong? If that was the case, you'd think they'd be ok with being supplied an order number as the "proof of purchase" and they can just track which order numbers have used the $15 off.
BrandonJF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2018, 08:58 AM   #628
jeremydmc
Black Panther

Not an ideal way to get $15 off and they really do need to update their website. I'll just keep my Harley Proof and wait to see if the future ones have a code.
jeremydmc is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2018, 05:25 PM   #629
Commander0Zero
Statue Forum MacDaddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrandonJF View Post
It's odd that they even want the proof of purchase... Wasn't the $15 off only for the exclusives ordered directly through Tweeterhead or am I remembering that wrong? If that was the case, you'd think they'd be ok with being supplied an order number as the "proof of purchase" and they can just track which order numbers have used the $15 off.
Yeah I mean take $15 off my next order. You see i ordered the Harley through you already.
Commander0Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2018, 10:58 PM   #630
PAJEDI
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

I just got mine in the mail and man this thing is awesome, the paint job is better than I thought it would be, I was pretty happy about that, it is a great piece. This is my second Tweeterhead statue, pretty happy with this company, now I will wait for the Super Powers Joker statue to come out.
PAJEDI is offline   Reply With Quote