Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > General Statue & Collectible

Closed Thread

Old 09-11-2012, 12:38 PM   #61
shaydap
Doh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erihppas View Post
I suppose there are statues that are of higher quality but many people are really happy with their Syco statues so they can't be that bad one would assume.
looks ok to me. i like it
Old 09-11-2012, 12:58 PM   #62
Erihppas
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaydap View Post
looks ok to me. i like it
Awesome.
Old 09-11-2012, 01:02 PM   #63
shaydap
Doh!

Quote:
Awesome.
i joined the forum for info on the MK3 scorpion from pop culture now im finding all sorts i want.

im a big gears of war collector but not much is coming from them now.
Old 09-11-2012, 01:22 PM   #64
Erihppas

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaydap View Post
i joined the forum for info on the MK3 scorpion from pop culture now im finding all sorts i want.

im a big gears of war collector but not much is coming from them now.
Did you know that one character from Gears of war was supposed to be an exclusive MK9 character for the Xbox? That would have been cool. I don't know why it was cancelled though.

Anyway, I just saw the MK3 Scorpion today. It's awesome. My favorite character is Skarlet though. I asked them if they were going to make a statue of her and they said it was possibly going to be made next year. So that's pretty exciting!!

Syco collectibles is making an 18 inch Scorpion. Be sure to check that out if you hadn't already.
Old 09-11-2012, 02:42 PM   #65
loricstone
Kang

Location: Don't come at me stupid or I'll Sammamish your candy ass!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atheris View Post
Agree, cheap...then again I've been saying that since the beginning about this 10" line. Not worth the investment at all.

Chris
I am not a fan of small statues myself, but for $100, these are quite good. You get what you pay for. I stick with the 18" 1:4 stuff solely and the 1:2 busts. I can only speak on behalf of those since I own all three so far.
Old 09-11-2012, 02:50 PM   #66
loricstone
Kang

Location: Don't come at me stupid or I'll Sammamish your candy ass!!
Quote:
I suppose there are statues that are of higher quality but many people are really happy with their Syco statues so they can't be that bad one would assume.
They are done very well. So far everything I have seen of this MK line has been done very very well!

To each their own though. Like Atheris says in the Neytiri Avatar thread, who cares what anyone else thinks. If you like it that's all that matters. Right Chris?
Old 09-11-2012, 03:06 PM   #67
Erihppas

I'm happy you're happy with yours, Loric.

I might keep an eye out for the PCS version of Skarlet's statue myself though. Syco isn't gonna release theirs any time soon and maybe by the time they do one has the choice between PCS's Skarlet and Syco's. And I have to say that that PCS MK3 Scorpion looks AWESOME.
Old 09-11-2012, 04:24 PM   #68
shaydap
Doh!

id really like to get the PCS sub zero but he is pretty expensive these 10 inch ones seem.good for price.
Old 09-11-2012, 04:52 PM   #69
Erihppas

I especially like the ten inch Syco Sub-zero. You can tell how cool it looks from the picture a bit earlier in this thread. It's awesome!
Old 09-11-2012, 05:32 PM   #70
SycoCollectible
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
I'm happy you're happy with yours, Loric.

I might keep an eye out for the PCS version of Skarlet's statue myself though. Syco isn't gonna release theirs any time soon and maybe by the time they do one has the choice between PCS's Skarlet and Syco's. And I have to say that that PCS MK3 Scorpion looks AWESOME.
we will take it one by one, we need to finish with MK9 first, than pass to classic, honestly we are looking for MK1 not 3, but if we have the new license we are looking for, we will have to work much harder to get more pieces produced and i believe we have proven ourselves by releasing enough statues to satisfy MK fans within the last year and half
Closed Thread