Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Blizzard / Weta

Old 02-06-2015, 10:59 PM   #31
TheStig88
The X-Men

Just got the same, and then I got blasted by four more saying that the authorization apparently failed despite already happening.
TheStig88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2015, 09:37 AM   #32
DeadGhostKnight
This is Dr. DGK, I'm listening...
SF ReviewerModerator

I didn't even order Tracer and i too got 5 e-mails all saying :

Quote:
“Cheers, love! The cavalry’s here!”

Greetings Alex Pitula,

We recently attempted to authorize your payment method for your Tracer statue pre-order, but the authorization attempt failed. We are looking into ways to help restore your preorder and update any information that may have caused the authorization to fail. We will contact you via email to keep you up to date on our progress.

The Tracer statue is expected to ship in the second quarter of 2015.

Regards,

Blizzard Gear Store Team
All with different order numbers too! Something has seriously gone wrong at Blizzard lol.
DeadGhostKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2015, 08:25 AM   #33
Halcyon
Loki

DeadGhost, I didn't order this also and received same email as you.
Very strange, all I did was check the available payment methods for 'collectible statues' at gearstore website.
Did not 100% finish the check-out or CC info at all.

So they will store your info even when you didn't fill in 100% ?! Strange and confusing for customers and CS staff.
Halcyon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2015, 09:08 AM   #34
DeadGhostKnight
SF ReviewerModerator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halcyon View Post
DeadGhost, I didn't order this also and received same email as you.
Very strange, all I did was check the available payment methods for 'collectible statues' at gearstore website.
Did not 100% finish the check-out or CC info at all.

So they will store your info even when you didn't fill in 100% ?! Strange and confusing for customers and CS staff.
It turns out that when i ordered my Grommash i made like 5 orders 4 of which all failed and then my 5th one went through.

I got all those e-mails for the Tracer statue and then about a week later i got 5 more, all of which said they had got confused between the tracer and Grommash and i had received the e-mails because of my Grommash order.

Then i got another e-mail saying that 4 of the 5 orders had not gone through but my 5th one was confirmed.

Seems like they just had a huge order/e-mail glitch.
Old 02-25-2015, 11:48 AM   #35
Halcyon
Loki

@DeadGhost,

Did you press the 'Order Button' 5 times yourself? Bcs not accepting CC info at first or had their system a random glitch of 4x afterwards ?

Asking because I am at point of ordering the Grommash ASAP (this evening or tomorrow, was holding it off bcs of euro-rate) , stumbled upon this SF thread this morning looking for up to date info.
But after reading all these strange replies from Blizzard to others too, you don't know what to expect anymore?
Old 02-25-2015, 12:00 PM   #36
Halcyon
Loki

Question

General speaking, do any forum members know if the 'gear store' is working better than 6 months ago?
Bcs a lot of ppl where complaining at the Blizzard forums about shipping delays of 5-6 months or no messages for few months or out of blue that orders could not be fulfilled at all and troubles like that..
Old 02-25-2015, 12:33 PM   #37
DeadGhostKnight
SF ReviewerModerator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halcyon View Post
@DeadGhost,

Did you press the 'Order Button' 5 times yourself? Bcs not accepting CC info at first or had their system a random glitch of 4x afterwards ?

Asking because I am at point of ordering the Grommash ASAP (this evening or tomorrow, was holding it off bcs of euro-rate) , stumbled upon this SF thread this morning looking for up to date info.
But after reading all these strange replies from Blizzard to others too, you don't know what to expect anymore?
Yeah i tried to order 4 times with my own debit card twice and then my fathers debit card twice and it finally went through the 5th time once i used a Credit Card.

I guess all the orders were live but not completed, the only order on my account though is the completed one.

Never ordered actual physical items from blizzard before this either. The e-mail glitches don't put me off at all, if i was getting charged that would be another story.
Old 06-25-2015, 06:19 AM   #38
apellica
The Herculoids

I just saw a temporary charge from Blizzard for like $155. Is the Tracer statue finally almost here!?!?!
apellica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2015, 03:00 PM   #39
apellica
The Herculoids

I now having a tracking number for this statue...I should have it in a couple of days.
apellica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2015, 03:18 PM   #40
DeadGhostKnight
SF ReviewerModerator

Really looking forward to seeing the quality of this since i have Grommash on order.

Still find it weird releasing a statue way before the game comes out lol.