Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

Old 07-09-2015, 11:59 PM   #511
Bmutha
I like to make what's yours mine.

Ultimately, they're stance is correct and companies Sideshow would do the same thing...they would only deal with the original buyer. So, I wouldn't put too much into a potential language barrier...also keep in mind that you have no way to know their tone through a typed chat.
Bmutha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2015, 12:06 AM   #512
MagnumOpus
A day without sunshine is like... night.

MagnumOpus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2015, 12:09 AM   #513
MagnumOpus

Old 07-10-2015, 12:09 AM   #514
keewan
Death is hereditary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnumOpus View Post
Maybe I forget to mention I did talk with him before and he was so kindly which gave me some background information about him! Also if you call yourself as a PREMIUM company, there could be no excuse in any level of being a corporate! If a company is driven by one man, how do you call yourself "premium"? You are telling me that XM couldn't hire a trained customer rep? It is ridiculous, sorry
Now I see why you assume he was angry...

Quote:
Lastly let me say clearly that they know me enough, believe me which I do not want to give further details!!!
Ok Reese Witherspoon...
keewan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2015, 12:25 AM   #515
Nidgit
Love me sexy
Adamantium Plus Member

I think your being overly sensitive as well MagnusOpus. This is not your girlfriend your communicating with. And I'm assuming English is a second language for both of you which probably doesn't help.

And yes, they are a premium product but that still doesn't mean you don't follow the appropriate channels. I.e. Go to the reseller first.

From your pics, it looks minor and an easy fix, so personally I'd have just glued it back in place and have been happy to have been able to score one in the first place.
Nidgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2015, 12:34 AM   #516
MagnumOpus

Old 07-10-2015, 12:42 AM   #517
MagnumOpus

Old 07-10-2015, 12:50 AM   #518
keewan
Death is hereditary.

Quote:
Ok Keewan, I do not understand why you are having fun with me but let me clarify some details for you:
I talked with Ang before and also with Ben! Even I had conversation with Kan who is the owner Of Hive! They all get in touch with me! Ben messaged me about 1 month ago about doing some visuals for them! (I am a graphic designer and if you search enough other threads you can see my works) I thought we had a deal! He sent me some photos and I did 3 examples! But when I sent the examples to get approved, he didn't answer! I guess I sent 3-4 mails to him but didn't get an answer! The bad thing is I announced from my facebook page that I begin to work for XM Now tell me, is it professional? Does it still sound you you like I am like Reese Witherspoon? Let us think that way:
I am a digital sculptor and Ben offered me a job! We agreed on working on a character and they give me a dead-line but after that I get lost! Ben doesn't approach to me!
Anyways they know me personally
I see you post plenty on FB. I have fun with you because of what you said is funny to me! Yes you are still Reese because of what you said

Did you sign a contract before you announce to the world you work for XM? Anyways, I have no problem with you, and I am going to stop comment on this topic. Maybe you should too...
keewan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2015, 12:55 AM   #519
Cali604
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.
Adamantium Plus Member

Hey Magnum,

I can understand your frustration over an expensive statue having such an issue.

I Do Not understand how you thought Ang was angry from a typed text....he didn't say anything angrily...or even rudely

"XM: Pls talk to the seller as they have profit so they should have some responsibility on this

ME: you don't have any responsibility in theory???

XM: We have but they need to deal with you and I will deal with them

XM: Understand

XM: To reduce to work load

XM: As they gain profit

ME: I sense some anger or rudeness at your talk to me?"

He even said 'Plz' and explained the process to you. I don't understand how you jumped to XM seems very angry and rude...lol...sorry man I don't see it. Language barrier or not the guy told you how to resolve the issue. Maybe you thought they should resolve it themselves but it also seems like there are various other issues that seem to be at play here that have caused perhaps you to be angry...?
Cali604 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2015, 12:57 AM   #520
MagnumOpus