Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > First4Figures / Gaming Heads

Old 12-14-2018, 11:46 PM   #431
Mar-l-Aoutat
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgaiden1 View Post
True.

Edit: No you know what I can’t let this slide. A stick figure with teeth and a chest. Lmfao. Any way you slice it man this is a rip off. 6 versions. Six. Version. Lmfao. Enjoy.
More versions isn't bad in itself, you just get more choices.
I still think it is a little overpriced. Would pay 600$ for the defenitive not 740. Now debating what to buy. EX is cool but I feel like I'll regret not getting the extra chest.

btw, I really like this picture:

I remember complaining about this line, thinking ''it's not normal that solaire is so big and sif so small'' but in the end, having similar height for all statues makes them look really good together.

Now I really hope they don't make nito oversized
Mar-l-Aoutat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2018, 05:09 AM   #432
majestic1
Green Lantern Corps
Adamantium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mar-l-Aoutat View Post
Now I really hope they don't make nito oversized
Is that who they said is coming next ?
majestic1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2018, 10:03 AM   #433
DrDjango
Frackin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by majestic1 View Post
yes, nito is next. they were discussing some time ago with the members of their facebook group about downsizing him due to the price.
DrDjango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2018, 10:36 AM   #434
majestic1
Green Lantern Corps
Adamantium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrDjango View Post
yes, nito is next. they were discussing some time ago with the members of their facebook group about downsizing him due to the price.
Thanks, I don't use facebook so I'm not aware of their plans for the line.
Old 12-18-2018, 08:10 AM   #435
DrDjango
Frackin!

Quote:
Thanks, I don't use facebook so I'm not aware of their plans for the line.
No Prob

I'm excited about who's next in the line and hope, that the mimic won't fail. Personaly that's my first miss in the line.

I hope and expect Havel
DrDjango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2018, 10:44 AM   #436
DeadGhostKnight
This is Dr. DGK, I'm listening...
SF ReviewerModerator

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgaiden1 View Post
True.

Edit: No you know what I can’t let this slide. A stick figure with teeth and a chest. Lmfao. Any way you slice it man this is a rip off. 6 versions. Six. Version. Lmfao. Enjoy.
Ok lets "slice it".

3 versions of the Mimic, Reg, EX and DE.

2 versions of the chest, Reg & EX.

Combo editions are there just to save people money their ES is just included in the EX ES. Literally offering to save people money who want both....nothing else.

DE version was added an HOUR after people requested it....F4F listen to their fans and take this stuff seriously.

What they are offering is CHOICE and for those who want to buy more they offering significant discounts.

So the way i "slice it" is that it's not a rip off, Mimic is well priced for the size and detail. If you want just the chest or the chest and base extra, then the DE and Combo editions give you those options at a discount.

And if you do think this i just a "stick figure with teeth and a chest" go and watch the documentary, take a look at the detail and "fluff" on him...i doubt we'll ever see another Mimic of this size and detail made.
DeadGhostKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2018, 10:47 AM   #437
DeadGhostKnight
SF ReviewerModerator

Quote:
Yeah they are literally engineering him now, as Alex said he's so top heavy the legs may have to be all metal. The majority of him will be mixed media though because his look is pretty much impossible to do in sculpt.
Old 12-18-2018, 10:49 AM   #438
DeadGhostKnight
SF ReviewerModerator

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrDjango View Post
No Prob

I'm excited about who's next in the line and hope, that the mimic won't fail. Personaly that's my first miss in the line.

I hope and expect Havel
I want Oscar so bad.

Just him sitting or standing at a Bonfire, i love everything F4F have done so far and own them all/have them on PO but damn i wish they'd step away from bosses and enemies and do more NPCs and Armour sets for a bit.
Old 12-18-2018, 11:07 AM   #439
cgaiden1
Doh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadGhostKnight View Post
Ok lets "slice it".

3 versions of the Mimic, Reg, EX and DE.

2 versions of the chest, Reg & EX.

Combo editions are there just to save people money their ES is just included in the EX ES. Literally offering to save people money who want both....nothing else.

DE version was added an HOUR after people requested it....F4F listen to their fans and take this stuff seriously.

What they are offering is CHOICE and for those who want to buy more they offering significant discounts.

So the way i "slice it" is that it's not a rip off, Mimic is well priced for the size and detail. If you want just the chest or the chest and base extra, then the DE and Combo editions give you those options at a discount.

And if you do think this i just a "stick figure with teeth and a chest" go and watch the documentary, take a look at the detail and "fluff" on him...i doubt we'll ever see another Mimic of this size and detail made.
True. I still think it’s far too expensive for what you get. Closed chest should be included with standard Mimic at the base price of 549.99 IMO.
cgaiden1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2018, 12:03 PM   #440
majestic1
Green Lantern Corps
Adamantium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadGhostKnight View Post
I want Oscar so bad.

Just him sitting or standing at a Bonfire, i love everything F4F have done so far and own them all/have them on PO but damn i wish they'd step away from bosses and enemies and do more NPCs and Armour sets for a bit.
+1 for Oscar at a bonfire, I'd personally like that sombre head down pose, that's the pose that for me perfectly captures the mood and emotions of Dark Souls.