Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Exodiuz's Vids & Video Games

Old 10-01-2013, 05:08 PM   #61
PureInvasion
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankierock View Post
Looks like GTA now has Online up...would be great to get a crew together and make some cash....
what do you even do in the online mode? Just cause chaos?

Never bothered with it on GTA IV as a buddy said it was a bore
PureInvasion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 05:21 PM   #62
Frankierock
Omega Red

GTA 4 was an online bore...

In this one you have a lot more to do...you can now have a gang/crew and do heists/holdups,race cars, have gang wars ETC. They even have some online missions...they put a lot more effort into this one...last one was basically a death match and really nothing more.
Frankierock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 08:40 PM   #63
PureInvasion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankierock View Post
GTA 4 was an online bore...

In this one you have a lot more to do...you can now have a gang/crew and do heists/holdups,race cars, have gang wars ETC. They even have some online missions...they put a lot more effort into this one...last one was basically a death match and really nothing more.
Thanks for the info. Might have to try it out

Also, its good to note that you shouldn't honk at the cops in the game...
I saw a cop car responding to some scene...decided to follow it and repeatedly honk my car's horn. After a few blocks the cop got tired of me and suddenly I was given 2 stars for no reason. The cop then got out his car and opened fire on me nearly killing me...
I've never see them go crazy for honking at them...guy must've been having a bad day
Old 10-03-2013, 04:47 PM   #64
Frankierock
Omega Red

Just finished the game today....I am at 84% overall ( I will try for 100%)..I hope they make a lot of new Heist's for a DLC, it was really fun trying to pull these off.
As far as the game, loved it from start to finish. This is the first one I think I ever wanted to complete, aside from Vice City never finished any other.
Hopefully they take the success of this game and port it over to making another Red Dead game.
Frankierock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 08:17 PM   #65
PureInvasion

congrats on finishing. I'm hoping to finish the story up tonight. not sure how much of the extra stuff I'll be doing at the moment as there are a bunch of other games I want to get to before the new Batman game hits at the end of the month
Old 10-04-2013, 09:55 PM   #66
Ricky Bobby
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Finished it today just over 70 percent,i thought it was pretty damn good really enjoyed using the individual characters,most especially Trevor...what a trip that guy is Like others posted the cops were a real pain in the a$$ in this one,super sensitive,and I was constantly having missions delayed because of it.Also I had some issues with my cars and customized cars vanishing from my garage,other than that it was a smooth ride.I still like Vice city and San Andreas a touch better,maybe its the music.I did almost fully complete VC and SA,however this one I probably wont,but it was a nice treat after GTA 4...and that patient report at the end was a pretty cool touch I miss it already I can still hear Michael screaming "Fvckin Merryweather!!!"
Ricky Bobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 04:34 AM   #67
PureInvasion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricky Bobby View Post
Finished it today just over 70 percent,i thought it was pretty damn good really enjoyed using the individual characters,most especially Trevor...what a trip that guy is Like others posted the cops were a real pain in the a$$ in this one,super sensitive,and I was constantly having missions delayed because of it.Also I had some issues with my cars and customized cars vanishing from my garage,other than that it was a smooth ride.I still like Vice city and San Andreas a touch better,maybe its the music.I did almost fully complete VC and SA,however this one I probably wont,but it was a nice treat after GTA 4...and that patient report at the end was a pretty cool touch I miss it already I can still hear Michael screaming "Fvckin Merryweather!!!"
The music is definitely lacking in this one. VC, SA, and even GTA IV had better tunes/radio shows. It wasn't horrible but there weren't enough good songs to listen too and you kept hearing the same ones repeatedly as well

Anyways just wrapped it up and sitting at 69.5%

Although there were still some irritating parts (sloppy driving, mediocre gunplay, overly annoying police in a game that wants you to have "fun") this was still a complete blast to play because of how great the story and characters turned out to be. These might be the best characters that Rockstar has ever created in a game. Even every minor character was fully fleshed out to make them believable.

An amazing game that bumps San Andreas out of my #2 spot. If it wasn't for the lack of good music, sensitive driving and the irritating police presence, this would have easily taken over my #1 spot from Vice City

Kudos Rockstar on a job well done
Old 11-20-2014, 11:54 PM   #68
PureInvasion

picked up GTAV on PS4 (sold my 360 copy). All I can say is

looks absolutely amazing (even in first-person)
Old 11-21-2014, 02:11 PM   #69
El Diablo
Doom Patrol

got my my copy on the ps4 also, I stopped playing the 360 version as soon as I found out it was coming to next gen. Plus I got the same deal from GameStop as I got on GTAV for the 360. So trade two games in and get gtav on ps4 for £1.97 it was a no brainer.
El Diablo is offline   Reply With Quote