Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Comic Heroes > Action Figures / Toys / Trading Cards

Old 03-29-2005, 06:36 PM   #1
Wooktroop
I was arrested for selling illegal-sized paper.

Wal-Mart "Early-Bird" Exclusive

For a limited time only, collectors will be able to purchase (while supplies last) the Wal-Mart "Early-Bird" Exclusive - classic reproductions of the first four original Star Wars action figures from 1977. Only available on April 2 & 3 at the Wal-Mart 48 Hours of the Force tent stores and on walmart.com, the Early Bird is an exclusive every fan will want to add to his or her collection. When consumers purchase the Early Bird, they receive a certificate that they mail in to get the four Star Wars action figures: Luke Skywalker, Princess Leia, R2-D2, and Chewbacca. This mail-in figure promotion was done back in 1977 for the original Star Wars movie and Wal-Mart and Hasbro are bring it back to celebrate the last movie in the saga. Only a limited number will be available so fans will have to act fast before they're all gone.
Wooktroop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2005, 08:54 PM   #2
Relic Reaper
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooktroop

For a limited time only, collectors will be able to purchase (while supplies last) the Wal-Mart "Early-Bird" Exclusive - classic reproductions of the first four original Star Wars action figures from 1977. Only available on April 2 & 3 at the Wal-Mart 48 Hours of the Force tent stores and on walmart.com, the Early Bird is an exclusive every fan will want to add to his or her collection. When consumers purchase the Early Bird, they receive a certificate that they mail in to get the four Star Wars action figures: Luke Skywalker, Princess Leia, R2-D2, and Chewbacca. This mail-in figure promotion was done back in 1977 for the original Star Wars movie and Wal-Mart and Hasbro are bring it back to celebrate the last movie in the saga. Only a limited number will be available so fans will have to act fast before they're all gone.

This whole Midnight Madness/April 2nd TRU/Target/Wal-Mart exclusive free-for-all is really annoying. Don't get me wrong, I think the exclusives themselves are pretty cool...but having to run to 3 different stores in a span of approximately 6-8 hours (during the overnight, no less) to get them all is ridiculous.
Relic Reaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2005, 09:22 PM   #3
Sniper
Objectivo Bastardo

walmart . com , can we order all of them??
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote