Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

Old 02-20-2016, 07:02 AM   #371
shorudan
XM Studios
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by frenchyoutoo View Post
Thanks that was me asking about it. Now i know what XM was thinking and the story of the base and some japanese history.
Thanks for sharing and replying back to it. Got this on order and freakin love it! Now i can look at it in a legit way with purpose.
yew!!
Always happy to help answer any queries. Glad you like it!
shorudan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2016, 07:26 AM   #372
yipkusing
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

These extra accessories that we didn't even ask confirmed by XM will not drive up the original cost while "if" you want more accessories like portraits ok you've to pay more - that's P1's motto.
yipkusing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2016, 08:00 AM   #373
Rikodou
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

Can we order 2pieces at the XM Studio Website?
Rikodou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2016, 10:08 AM   #374
ambasah
Red Skull

I went from promising myself to not buy this to now desperately wanting two : )
ambasah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2016, 11:41 AM   #375
Peedi
The Secret Six

Quote:
Originally Posted by loricstone View Post
Excited much Peedi? I can't wait to see your full reaction once Black Panther is painted and ready for PO.
Yessir! Definitely my two MUST HAVES!!!

That Black Panther though!!...and consider I'm a HUGE fan of the sideshow PF...the XM Black Panther is a dream come true for me.
Peedi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2016, 02:00 PM   #376
loricstone
Kang

Location: Don't come at me stupid or I'll Sammamish your candy ass!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peedi View Post
Yessir! Definitely my two MUST HAVES!!!

That Black Panther though!!...and consider I'm a HUGE fan of the sideshow PF...the XM Black Panther is a dream come true for me.
I'm right there with you buddy. I really liked the SS BP as well. But my collection is pretty much all XM now.

Now my next highly wanted character (I HOPE XM IS LISTENING) is Scion of Olympus Hercules. Come on XM...oh and the Black Knight on Aragorn. Just think of how awesome the black sword would look. There is no other black weapon I can think of that would look so sweet in 1/4. I can see BK sitting on his horse with his sword raised high above his head. Probably wouldn't fit in a Besta though. But who cares...get a Pax from IKEA instead.
loricstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2016, 06:06 PM   #377
AC_808
Hercules

I couldn't agree more with you guys!

I'm so in for this XM Batman statue ..as well as the XM Black Panther statue. Really hope their release are spread out, tho. Yikes!
AC_808 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2016, 08:44 PM   #378
hyde666
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

Quote:
Probably wouldn't fit in a Besta though. But who cares...get a Pax from IKEA instead.
do they offer glass door option for the pax system?
hyde666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2016, 09:43 PM   #379
actionjackson83
Midnighter

They don't which is dumb they'd make so much money it wouldn't even be funny if they had glass sliding doors
actionjackson83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2016, 11:19 PM   #380
Peedi
The Secret Six

Quote:
I'm right there with you buddy. I really liked the SS BP as well. But my collection is pretty much all XM now.

Now my next highly wanted character (I HOPE XM IS LISTENING) is Scion of Olympus Hercules. Come on XM...oh and the Black Knight on Aragorn. Just think of how awesome the black sword would look. There is no other black weapon I can think of that would look so sweet in 1/4. I can see BK sitting on his horse with his sword raised high above his head. Probably wouldn't fit in a Besta though. But who cares...get a Pax from IKEA instead.
Yes! Hercules is on my list of characters I'd buy in 1/4...I actually do have a list lol.

While I probably wouldn't buy Black Knight I think he's an excellent choice for a statue on Aragorn. I know XM would nail the sculpting and it'd be a hit.

I'm in the minority on this one but I'd love if XM did a Damian to go with this Batman. He's pretty much already a ninja having been raised in the League, that could be their Rising Sun theme for him.
Peedi is offline   Reply With Quote