Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

Old 08-01-2018, 11:27 AM   #881
XMRogue
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernLadMSP View Post
Yep exactly. They have her available, so I can only guess Todd put in a few extra orders to have some extra on hand.

https://www.specfictionshop.com/coll...-by-xm-studios

My Storm is coming from Spec Fiction.
I just bought XM Dark Phoenix and SS Wolverine yesterday but I feel I should have used the Wolverine money on Storm. It’s not like the 2500 Wolverines and 4000 standard Wolverines are going anywhere. -.-

$2k in one day means my budget is shot for a while. I hope she is still available later - I had no idea how rare she will be.
XMRogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2018, 11:28 AM   #882
Shaughn54
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernLadMSP View Post
She was listed as Q4. She's now listed as Q4-Q1 2019, so I will be very surprised if she is this year at all.
Damn thanks for the update Northern. Everything is being pushed back these days... I was really looking forward to this in a couple months.
Shaughn54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2018, 11:34 AM   #883
Shaughn54
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XMRogue View Post
I just bought XM Dark Phoenix and SS Wolverine yesterday but I feel I should have used the Wolverine money on Storm. It’s not like the 2500 Wolverines and 4000 standard Wolverines are going anywhere. -.-

$2k in one day means my budget is shot for a while. I hope she is still available later - I had no idea how rare she will be.
No one had any idea until they made the ES announcement a few weeks ago, which was months after the pre-ordering was closed back in April. The low ES was a shock to a lot of people.
Shaughn54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2018, 12:21 PM   #884
loricstone
Kang

Location: Don't come at me stupid or I'll Sammamish your candy ass!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaughn54 View Post
Damn thanks for the update Northern. Everything is being pushed back these days... I was really looking forward to this in a couple months.
Yes a few things are pushed back a couple months. THere is a lot of big complex statues currently being worked on including Optimus Prime, X-Men Sentinel Diorama, Hulkbuster, and others like Dark Phoenix, Batgirl, etc.
loricstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2018, 12:23 PM   #885
loricstone
Kang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaughn54 View Post
No one had any idea until they made the ES announcement a few weeks ago, which was months after the pre-ordering was closed back in April. The low ES was a shock to a lot of people.
The biggest shock to me was Darth Maul! How the hell the best and most dynamic DM statue ever made (IMO) only got an ES of 270 (due to region specific license no doubt) is beyond my comprehension.

I can't figure out humans...so I need to stop trying.
Old 08-01-2018, 12:34 PM   #886
bicoid18
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Hey Loric, so everything that XM is doing is MTO moving forward? Even their global licenses? My apologies if this has been answered as I’ve been out of the loop. Hell, I didn’t even know that Storm only had an ES of 420. That’s crazy and a damn shame.
bicoid18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2018, 12:58 PM   #887
Spec Fiction
Speculative Fiction

Quote:
Originally Posted by bicoid18 View Post
Hey Loric, so everything that XM is doing is MTO moving forward? Even their global licenses? My apologies if this has been answered as I’ve been out of the loop. Hell, I didn’t even know that Storm only had an ES of 420. That’s crazy and a damn shame.
Not everything but 99% of their items going forward.
Old 08-01-2018, 12:58 PM   #888
loricstone
Kang

Quote:
Originally Posted by bicoid18 View Post
Yes bicoid18...all their statue releases are MTO. You may see a set ES on the XM Exclusive statues though. Like Dark Phoenix and Hulkbuster or any super popular statue that they take lots of POs on at the conventions. But yes...pretty much everything is MTO.
Old 08-01-2018, 01:06 PM   #889
bicoid18
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Thanks guys! Ororo is all paid up and I can’t wait to finally have this goddess in hand!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spec Fiction View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by loricstone View Post
Yes bicoid18...all their statue releases are MTO. You may see a set ES on the XM Exclusive statues though. Like Dark Phoenix and Hulkbuster or any super popular statue that they take lots of POs on at the conventions. But yes...pretty much everything is MTO.
bicoid18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2018, 01:47 PM   #890
XMRogue
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spec Fiction View Post
*waves* I bought the XM Dark Phoenix yesterday. Your website is so dangerous!

This makes me want

- Storm
- Magneto
- Gambit
- Iceman

God if only I had an extra $5K lying around!
XMRogue is offline   Reply With Quote