Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 11-28-2023, 07:15 PM   #1711
mva5580
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Another message board full of people eager to show their lack of fundamental intelligence. Great. But then again I guess you need to have questionable decision making skills to begin with if you’re still willing to buy statues of comic book characters at these asinine prices.
mva5580 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2023, 09:30 PM   #1712
d rod
Xtreme Sports Master
Administrator

Guys,
I'm going to start deleting posts if we bring politics into these threads. This is the Prime 1 section, please stick to talking about Prime 1 product. Thanks in advance.
d rod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2023, 08:51 AM   #1713
Billy Talent
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Anyone know how ON EARTH you search for PRE ORDERS on prime 1!
I never seen a website so complicated where you cannot not click the most OBVIOUS option...which is pre orders

and no ''NEW PRODUCTS'' is not pre orders, I click it and I see some pre orders and bunch waitlisted and In stock so not a pre order page.

anyone know ?
Billy Talent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2023, 10:31 AM   #1714
Yamato
Justice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Talent View Post
Anyone know how ON EARTH you search for PRE ORDERS on prime 1!
I never seen a website so complicated where you cannot not click the most OBVIOUS option...which is pre orders

and no ''NEW PRODUCTS'' is not pre orders, I click it and I see some pre orders and bunch waitlisted and In stock so not a pre order page.

anyone know ?
The new website is quite bad and a mess to navigate, so I feel you there.

You have to select Products at the top, then choose Prime 1 Statue on the brands dropdown that pops up.

This is the the correct link to that, yes statue is spelled incorrectly: https://www.prime1studio.com/brands/prime1staute

Under Availability, select the box for Pre-Order and that's it.
Yamato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2023, 11:10 AM   #1715
Billy Talent
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yamato View Post
The new website is quite bad and a mess to navigate, so I feel you there.

You have to select Products at the top, then choose Prime 1 Statue on the brands dropdown that pops up.

This is the the correct link to that, yes statue is spelled incorrectly: https://www.prime1studio.com/brands/prime1staute

Under Availability, select the box for Pre-Order and that's it.
For the life of me I could not find it anywhere, so confusing.
Thank you now I can finally see all the pre orders!
Billy Talent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2023, 09:21 AM   #1716
Shortz
Frackin!

Anyone know why I made a deposit through PayPal and it just took payment from my checking

Why not my preferred payment which is a credit card
Shortz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2023, 09:34 AM   #1717
Yamato
Justice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shortz View Post
Anyone know why I made a deposit through PayPal and it just took payment from my checking

Why not my preferred payment which is a credit card
It has been a very long time since I have ordered from prime 1, but I thought it just reused the original payment method rather than any preferred one on PayPal.
Yamato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2023, 01:44 PM   #1718
dao2
Cyclops

The billing profile you have on paypal with Prime 1 could have a different payment method set, or the CC payment didn't go through and it used the backup. Look at the actual payment in paypal and it might give you a clue.
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2023, 05:36 AM   #1719
Gokanma
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Does anyone have any tips or links to fix a peg that won't fit its hole? Prime 1 statue and the peg (which looks like steel to me) is not fitting (not even close). This was a replacement part that Prime 1 sent me (6 months later) as the original came broken. Their reply to me when I asked if they can send another was 'can you try to modify the peg or the peg hole?'
I really don't want to apply any more force and break the statue. I also compared the peg to the original and the metal corners are not the same at all. Original has tapered corners on two sides and replacement does not. Any advice would be appreciated.
Gokanma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2023, 11:54 PM   #1720
dao2
Cyclops

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gokanma View Post
Does anyone have any tips or links to fix a peg that won't fit its hole? Prime 1 statue and the peg (which looks like steel to me) is not fitting (not even close). This was a replacement part that Prime 1 sent me (6 months later) as the original came broken. Their reply to me when I asked if they can send another was 'can you try to modify the peg or the peg hole?'
I really don't want to apply any more force and break the statue. I also compared the peg to the original and the metal corners are not the same at all. Original has tapered corners on two sides and replacement does not. Any advice would be appreciated.
Won't fit cause it's too big or too small? To big you can sand it down a little, if it's a lot and you got a steady hand and don't want to sand it that much you can use a dremel.

If it's too small fill it out with some museum putty maybe.
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote