Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister H View Post
Thundercats-No! ?..I knew it!
Oh, no! Busted!
Shoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2024, 06:49 PM   #1792
mva5580
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by qz33 View Post
Some people just take all this too seriously.
I treat clowns how they want to be treated. Like clowns.
mva5580 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2024, 12:46 PM   #1793
Billy Talent
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Anyone in europe ever ordered a 1/3 scale piece from prime 1 direct via the cheapest shipping option.
If so what was the costs of shipping a behemoth like for example Vampirella Artgerm Prime 1
Billy Talent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2024, 06:02 AM   #1794
EDI-889
Frackin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Talent View Post
Anyone in europe ever ordered a 1/3 scale piece from prime 1 direct via the cheapest shipping option.
If so what was the costs of shipping a behemoth like for example Vampirella Artgerm Prime 1
You could create an account with your address, add the product to the cart, go to checkup order and see the price proposal (without ordering the product). If it is not a pre-order, you should be able to see a real quation of the shipping price.
EDI-889 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2024, 10:25 AM   #1795
Billy Talent

Quote:
Originally Posted by EDI-889 View Post
You could create an account with your address, add the product to the cart, go to checkup order and see the price proposal (without ordering the product). If it is not a pre-order, you should be able to see a real quation of the shipping price.
thanks, just checked came out to $285
Old 02-05-2024, 12:13 PM   #1796
Python
Omega Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Talent View Post
thanks, just checked came out to $285
My Jungle hunter was $1300, I'd be over the moon with sub $300 for a decent sized statue. Shipping is expensive now. I still remember paying $40 shipping for my Sideshow Predator 2 maquette.... Those were the days.
Python is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2024, 06:37 AM   #1797
EDI-889
Frackin!

In the Facebook group of Prime 1 Studio, I have seen people receiving their packages on pallets. I think, by the comments, that they purchased their statues from third-party distributors, but I now wonder, as I have never ordered directly from P1S, if they send multi-box statues on pallets. I have Joel and Ellie The Last of Us diorama, which supposedly consists of two boxes, preordered via economy shipping and I would like to know if they send it that way. I know that it means extra protection, but if it came on a pallet instead of like always in separate cardboard boxes, it would be problematic. I can fit big boxes at home (I live on the third floor of an apartment building), but I would have serious problems handling them in case of showing up wrapped on a pallet.
EDI-889 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2024, 10:06 AM   #1798
Mooste
The Avengers

I never got my shipments on pallets from P1. Only from resellers. Multiple boxes doesn't matter.
Mooste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2024, 10:14 AM   #1799
Billy Talent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Python View Post
My Jungle hunter was $1300, I'd be over the moon with sub $300 for a decent sized statue. Shipping is expensive now. I still remember paying $40 shipping for my Sideshow Predator 2 maquette.... Those were the days.
$1300!!thats insane
Old 02-06-2024, 10:15 AM   #1800
Billy Talent

Quote:
Originally Posted by EDI-889 View Post
In the Facebook group of Prime 1 Studio, I have seen people receiving their packages on pallets. I think, by the comments, that they purchased their statues from third-party distributors, but I now wonder, as I have never ordered directly from P1S, if they send multi-box statues on pallets. I have Joel and Ellie The Last of Us diorama, which supposedly consists of two boxes, preordered via economy shipping and I would like to know if they send it that way. I know that it means extra protection, but if it came on a pallet instead of like always in separate cardboard boxes, it would be problematic. I can fit big boxes at home (I live on the third floor of an apartment building), but I would have serious problems handling them in case of showing up wrapped on a pallet.
Remove plastic wrapping, remove pallet and only bring the box into your appartment, I know I'm a genius