Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tweeterhead

Old 05-27-2021, 02:59 AM   #1991
Dandoc
Birdman

As an international customer, I’m not surprised and could certainly see this coming. What worries me though is if they do decide at some point that actually they can’t honour existing pre-orders, they’ll also no longer be available through Sideshow at that point.

I’ve got two pre-orders with them and don’t know whether to cut my losses and cancel. I’d miss out though as the Teela ex is no longer available at Sideshow.
Dandoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2021, 06:50 AM   #1992
SDguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDguy View Post
And don't worry: ALL INTERNATIONAL PREORDERS UP TO THIS POINT WILL BE HONORED! (Don't worry Teela and Black Adam fans)
We’ve said it before and we'll say it again: We LOVE our international customers and hope that you will see this as a positive, as we’re just trying to do the best thing to make this affordable and accessible for you all.

-The Tweeterhead Team"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dandoc View Post
As an international customer, I’m not surprised and could certainly see this coming. What worries me though is if they do decide at some point that actually they can’t honour existing pre-orders, they’ll also no longer be available through Sideshow at that point.

I’ve got two pre-orders with them and don’t know whether to cut my losses and cancel. I’d miss out though as the Teela ex is no longer available at Sideshow.
I mean, of course, anything can happen I guess, but they seem to address your concern pretty directly.
SDguy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2021, 07:22 AM   #1993
grphyx1
Kingpin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dandoc View Post

Your existing pre-orders will be honoured.
grphyx1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2021, 02:02 PM   #1994
Dandoc
Birdman

Quote:
I mean, of course, anything can happen I guess, but they seem to address your concern pretty directly.
Yep, of course, you’re absolutely right. Probably just the pessimist in me getting nervous that if it’s changed once it can change again.
Dandoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2021, 02:09 PM   #1995
Jack's Username
Nightwing

Quote:
U.S. CUSTOMERS:

We will be charging a flat rate of $25 for shipping. We know some of you prefer to not have the shipping charged 9 months before the product ships, so as we get close to the time of shipping, Gwen will be sending you an invoice for $25.
If the shipping is a $25 flat rate, I'd rather just get free shipping for paying in full rather than a $25 discount and a shipping invoice later. Maybe that's just me.
Jack's Username is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2021, 02:19 PM   #1996
SDguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack's Username View Post
If the shipping is a $25 flat rate, I'd rather just get free shipping for paying in full rather than a $25 discount and a shipping invoice later. Maybe that's just me.
Yeah, I don't really care how they slice it, but I'd rather just pay in full up front. Since it's flat rate shipping, I'm fine paying that up front too... how's it any different than paying for the statue up front? I guess people are weird about that?
Old 05-27-2021, 02:48 PM   #1997
mmk123
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

I agree
Personally I would rather pay for the shipping upfront and either pay for the statue fully in one swipe or pay on installments
Then at least I would know whenever I have finished paying I’m not going to get another invoice when the statue is ready to ship saying that I owe for shipping
mmk123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2021, 02:54 PM   #1998
SDguy

Plus, why the extra work on their side? Let's face it, we know they are a small business, and sometimes have issues juggling things. Seems like an unnecessary complication for them too.
Old 05-27-2021, 03:02 PM   #1999
mmk123
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

once again-I agree
keep it as simple as you can
you are not gonna please everyone - it is foolish to try
mmk123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2021, 03:03 PM   #2000
Philintheblank
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by grphyx1 View Post
Your existing pre-orders will be honoured.
Side note...I had no idea honour was a way to spell the word. The more you know.
Philintheblank is offline   Reply With Quote