Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Premium Collectible Studio

Old 10-23-2023, 05:21 PM   #491
jinkazama
Cobra Command

Quote:
Originally Posted by L Deimos View Post
Nope refuses to go in. Did it exactly like that guy�� and a bunch of other ways. The legs are a little too wide on mine. Gonna contact sideshow about replacement. Hopefully its just mine.
Hey L Deimos, I contacted PCS, and told them about the issue with your Fulgore statue's foot peg not fitting into the hole on the base, and the person who i spoke to said it was probably due to heat warping the legs, which happened to one of their WWE statues [ The Rock ], where the legs were also too wide, and the foot peg wouldn't fit in the holes on the base, and they said all you need to do, is use a hair dryer, and slowly heat the leg up, until it's soft enough so you can very gently bend the leg, so you can position the foot peg into the hole on the base, but be sure not to concentrate the heat on one area of the leg, simply go up and down the leg gently, heating the whole leg up, until it's soft enough to bend very gently. Hope this helps.
jinkazama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2023, 03:51 AM   #492
L Deimos
The Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinkazama View Post
Hey L Deimos, I contacted PCS, and told them about the issue with your Fulgore statue's foot peg not fitting into the hole on the base, and the person who i spoke to said it was probably due to heat warping the legs, which happened to one of their WWE statues [ The Rock ], where the legs were also too wide, and the foot peg wouldn't fit in the holes on the base, and they said all you need to do, is use a hair dryer, and slowly heat the leg up, until it's soft enough so you can very gently bend the leg, so you can position the foot peg into the hole on the base, but be sure not to concentrate the heat on one area of the leg, simply go up and down the leg gently, heating the whole leg up, until it's soft enough to bend very gently. Hope this helps.
Well they agreed to an exchange, but I did indeed try the heat trick. His legs are just too thick and I have to bend the legs too far to fit the hole. Cost too much to have to bend the leg that far just to fit and risk breakage.
L Deimos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2023, 04:05 AM   #493
jinkazama
Cobra Command

Quote:
Originally Posted by L Deimos View Post
Well they agreed to an exchange, but I did indeed try the heat trick. His legs are just too thick and I have to bend the legs too far to fit the hole. Cost too much to have to bend the leg that far just to fit and risk breakage.
Happy to hear you were able to get an exchange for your Player 2 Fulgore.Be sure to post pics when you receive it!
Old 10-26-2023, 01:58 PM   #494
samhain81
The Masters of Evil

Looks rushed and tacky af
samhain81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2023, 01:12 AM   #495
PoisonPixie
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

My player 2 is finally on the way. Very curious how it’ll look in person, always tends to differ from photos.
PoisonPixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2023, 07:31 AM   #496
jinkazama
Cobra Command

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoisonPixie View Post
My player 2 is finally on the way. Very curious how it?ll look in person, always tends to differ from photos.
Congrats PoisonPixie! [ And be sure to post pics if you can ]. FIGHT ON!
Old 12-13-2023, 12:11 PM   #497
PoisonPixie

Thanks jinkazama. I’m really curious to see a player 1 and player 2 Fulgore next to one another to see the differences.
Old 12-13-2023, 12:56 PM   #498
jinkazama
Cobra Command

Quote:
Thanks jinkazama. I?m really curious to see a player 1 and player 2 Fulgore next to one another to see the differences.
Well, the difference is that the Player 1 version is silver, and the Player 2 version is a dark grey color......
Old 12-21-2023, 06:58 AM   #499
PoisonPixie

Cheeky! But what I meant was I have seen a few comments the silver isn’t as bright as expected and looks bit more standard Fulgore appearance. So I would love to see them next to one another to really notice the colour shades.
Old 12-21-2023, 09:45 AM   #500
jinkazama
Cobra Command

Quote:
Cheeky! But what I meant was I have seen a few comments the silver isn?t as bright as expected and looks bit more standard Fulgore appearance. So I would love to see them next to one another to really notice the colour shades.