Statue Forum 





Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > eFX, HCG & CM

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-28-2022, 10:16 PM   #221
darren1228
Kingpin
 
darren1228's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Taipei
Posts: 5,234
Man that is a brutal price. Ouch...
I finally caved. Come on ECC! Don't disappoint us!

p.s. I don't get the whole "The PRE-ORDER may be closed without prior notice once we reach our edition size." "ONLY 3 DAYS LEFT!"
The statue is already in production and they clearly are making 700 of these. It's not like they are producing a set number based on the preorder period.
So what is the point?
darren1228 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2022, 06:31 AM   #222
67L88Stingray
Defenders
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 3,975
Quote:
Originally Posted by darren1228 View Post
Man that is a brutal price. Ouch...
I finally caved. Come on ECC! Don't disappoint us!

p.s. I don't get the whole "The PRE-ORDER may be closed without prior notice once we reach our edition size." "ONLY 3 DAYS LEFT!"
The statue is already in production and they clearly are making 700 of these. It's not like they are producing a set number based on the preorder period.
So what is the point?
That is exactly what they do, and have been doing for years. George does not like stock sitting around so the whole ES might not get made.
67L88Stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2022, 07:07 AM   #223
darren1228
Kingpin
 
darren1228's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Taipei
Posts: 5,234
Quote:
Originally Posted by 67L88Stingray View Post
That is exactly what they do, and have been doing for years. George does not like stock sitting around so the whole ES might not get made.
It can't be true in this case because it's already in production. Their target is Q4 2022 so no way they have time to wait until the preorder date has ended before telling the factory how many to make.
darren1228 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2022, 08:22 AM   #224
67L88Stingray
Defenders
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 3,975
Quote:
Originally Posted by darren1228 View Post
It can't be true in this case because it's already in production. Their target is Q4 2022 so no way they have time to wait until the preorder date has ended before telling the factory how many to make.
He owns the factory, he can do what he wants. I am sure they will make a few extras based off projections and for replacements, but once the orders are filled that will be it.
67L88Stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2022, 09:34 AM   #225
darren1228
Kingpin
 
darren1228's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Taipei
Posts: 5,234
Quote:
Originally Posted by 67L88Stingray View Post
He owns the factory, he can do what he wants. I am sure they will make a few extras based off projections and for replacements, but once the orders are filled that will be it.
Sure
That makes a lot of sense.
He?ll make 700 and destroy 100 if they only receive 600 orders. He can do it because he owns the factory.
darren1228 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2022, 03:23 PM   #226
67L88Stingray
Defenders
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 3,975
Quote:
Originally Posted by darren1228 View Post
Sure
That makes a lot of sense.
He?ll make 700 and destroy 100 if they only receive 600 orders. He can do it because he owns the factory.
That isn't what I said. They make what they sell, period. If they don't sell 700, they aren't making 700. That is how they work, unlike most other companies. Usually, orders come in the first few days so it's easy to add on more at the end as they don't make them all at the exact same time anyway.
67L88Stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2022, 05:15 PM   #227
Blade3327
The X-Men
 
Blade3327's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: US
Posts: 1,057
Don't know if the full video with Steve Wang and Joey Orosco was ever shared:

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=795068431543202

Great stuff.
Blade3327 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2022, 07:28 PM   #228
Blue Sphinx
Frackin!
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 44
Pre-ordered ✅
Blue Sphinx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2022, 08:49 PM   #229
Blade3327
The X-Men
 
Blade3327's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: US
Posts: 1,057
Photos from the production line are on SWS' Instagram! Starts at the 5th image:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CjJMcoeKSP4/

She looks great!
Blade3327 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2022, 11:11 PM   #230
darren1228
Kingpin
 
darren1228's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Taipei
Posts: 5,234
Holy crap is she a beauty....

Click image for larger version

Name:	310148018_5525623960806559_7275659431068073201_n.jpg
Views:	144
Size:	743.1 KB
ID:	154152

Click image for larger version

Name:	310078289_5525624064139882_996735197413520461_n.jpg
Views:	102
Size:	1.03 MB
ID:	154153

Click image for larger version

Name:	310356963_5525624027473219_576495170976103270_n.jpg
Views:	144
Size:	960.7 KB
ID:	154154

Click image for larger version

Name:	310218796_5525624000806555_5347678247009852249_n.jpg
Views:	107
Size:	775.0 KB
ID:	154155

Click image for larger version

Name:	310370223_5525624054139883_6989250708759919710_n.jpg
Views:	146
Size:	1,018.6 KB
ID:	154156

Click image for larger version

Name:	310013113_5525667710802184_196196392985563562_n.jpg
Views:	137
Size:	697.7 KB
ID:	154157
darren1228 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:56 PM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright StatueForum.com