Closed Thread

Old 08-09-2017, 12:39 PM   #2661
PCSRebecca
Producer
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnShinNoi View Post

Hi Rebecca,

I was told my savage Blanka body and base would ship 2 weeks ago by the end of that week. I am yet to receive a shipping notification. I replied to the email last week asking if it had been shipped but never received a response.

Thank you
Hello,

Sorry for the delay! We had to QC another batch and we've been short handed recently so we're working as fast as we can to get more out!
Old 08-09-2017, 12:59 PM   #2662
PCSRebecca
Producer
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primaat View Post
Hi Rebecca,

I still haven't received my refund for a cancelled mixed media He-man / Battle cat combo. The only case number I have is #13277. You told me on the 28th of June that I would recieve my full payment within 10 business days, I still haven't received anything and you aren't replying to my emails anymore either.

Please refund me immidiately.

Thanks
Hello,

I'm sorry you've been waiting. We had an unexpected problem that's taking time to fix and we have more cases than we thought initially. We're working on refunding the older cases we found so we can catch up. We're sorry for the inconvenience - you WILL receive your refund.
Old 08-09-2017, 01:00 PM   #2663
PCSRebecca
Producer
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dandoc View Post
Hi Rebecca,

I've just placed a pre-order for the He-Man Battle-Cat combo and the confirmation e-mail showed I hadn't included my full address. I've gone into my account and amended, I've also e-mailed this message across just in case. Can you confirm you now have my full address details?

Thanks for your help.
Hello,

Thank you for emailing to check! As long as your address is updated on your account at the time of shipping you're all good!
Old 08-09-2017, 02:17 PM   #2664
Dandoc
Birdman

Quote:
Originally Posted by PCSRebecca View Post
Hello,

Thank you for emailing to check! As long as your address is updated on your account at the time of shipping you're all good!
Fantastic, thank you for your help Rebecca.
Old 08-09-2017, 02:36 PM   #2665
mkkollector81
Justice League

Rebecca
Hey
I'm still waiting to hear back from pcs regarding the wrong item shipped to me. Please get back with me asap on this
Thanks
Old 08-09-2017, 03:13 PM   #2666
Old Snake
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Snake View Post
Still waiting on case 22077, requested refund Jun 16, acknowledged and sent to accounting Jun 23, and here I am, still waiting.

Please see case 22536
Bump
Old 08-10-2017, 07:44 AM   #2667
Rus-El
Frackin!

Please help me understand this,

On August 3rd PCS sent me an email regarding the Blanka EX Statue:

noreply@popcultureshocktoys.com
Aug 3 (7 days ago)
PCS Collectibles

Hello,
Good news! You order has been shipped.
Order Number: 5428
Order Details: (Provided a Track Your Shipment Number) Estimated Arrival Wednesday August 9th.
Date Ordered: Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Now, on August 9th, PCS sent this:

Subject: Fwd: Order receipt from PCS Collectibles Following Up on Shipping Status
AUG 09, 2017 | 12:16PM PDT
Rebecca replied:
Hello,

Thank you for your email.

We apologize for the delay. We are currently QCing another batch of Blanka Savage to ship out. (: You will receive tracking from your courier as soon as it ships!

Feel free to email me with any questions or concerns. I'm happy to help!

Sincerely,

Rebecca
Customer Service
PCS Collectibles

So a tracking number was generated to assure me the item "in-stock" was being shipped. Now upon its supposed arrival, PCS is NOW reviewing their batches due to QC issues with their "in-stock" items.

So at this moment, the Blanka EX Statue is TBD?
Old 08-10-2017, 10:54 AM   #2668
Old Snake
Kindly Asked To Leave

There are no QC issues. This whole in-house "QC" trend started with the Akumas, and has carried over to almost everything, probably as a cost-reducing measure, but I don't believe they fully thought this out.

They don't have the manpower nor experience to pull it off as efficiently as in China. I more faith in trained professionals over random people off the street handling my statues.

Rebecca, please see 22077 and 22536. I need the refunds right away. I hate to pester, I know you guys have a lot on your plates, but but when you send frequent invoice reminders, and are able to turn around order transfers within one week... why are refunds so much agony?

I've been waiting since February for my Sub Zero refund, and the others running close to two months already.
Old 08-10-2017, 12:35 PM   #2669
PCSRebecca
Producer
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkkollector81 View Post
Rebecca
Hey
I'm still waiting to hear back from pcs regarding the wrong item shipped to me. Please get back with me asap on this
Thanks
Hello,

You should receive a response today - if not, please PM me your case number!
Old 08-10-2017, 12:46 PM   #2670
PCSRebecca
Producer
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rus-El View Post
Please help me understand this,

On August 3rd PCS sent me an email regarding the Blanka EX Statue:

Aug 3 (7 days ago)
PCS Collectibles

Hello,
Good news! You order has been shipped.
Order Number: 5428
Order Details: (Provided a Track Your Shipment Number) Estimated Arrival Wednesday August 9th.
Date Ordered: Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Now, on August 9th, PCS sent this:

Subject: Fwd: Order receipt from PCS Collectibles Following Up on Shipping Status
AUG 09, 2017 | 12:16PM PDT
Rebecca replied:
Hello,

Thank you for your email.

We apologize for the delay. We are currently QCing another batch of Blanka Savage to ship out. (: You will receive tracking from your courier as soon as it ships!

Feel free to email me with any questions or concerns. I'm happy to help!

Sincerely,

Rebecca
Customer Service
PCS Collectibles

So a tracking number was generated to assure me the item "in-stock" was being shipped. Now upon its supposed arrival, PCS is NOW reviewing their batches due to QC issues with their "in-stock" items.

So at this moment, the Blanka EX Statue is TBD?
Hello,

I'm sorry for the delay. The website is new and we're still adjusting to the new order system. Can you PM me your tracking number?

We needed to QC more of these statue to ensure they arrive with no flaws or damage that would take away from the statue. We had more orders for Blanka come in than expected which is why we didn't have enough QC'd.
Closed Thread