Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Closed Thread

Old 08-10-2017, 12:54 PM   #2671
PCSRebecca
Producer
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Snake View Post
There are no QC issues. This whole in-house "QC" trend started with the Akumas, and has carried over to almost everything, probably as a cost-reducing measure, but I don't believe they fully thought this out.

They don't have the manpower nor experience to pull it off as efficiently as in China. I more faith in trained professionals over random people off the street handling my statues.

Rebecca, please see 22077 and 22536. I need the refunds right away. I hate to pester, I know you guys have a lot on your plates, but but when you send frequent invoice reminders, and are able to turn around order transfers within one week... why are refunds so much agony?

I've been waiting since February for my Sub Zero refund, and the others running close to two months already.
Hello,

We don't 100% QC every statue. Nash, Kotal Kahn, Quan Chi, and Raiden went out after just a small batch being checked. The reason we do have to 100% QC some statues is to ensure collectors aren't receiving a statue we can't be proud of. Unfortunately we cannot leave this up too the factory alone. The only reason we started QCing in house is because we noticed too many QC issues on certain statues. The person we have QCing the statues is very detail oriented and good at what he does.

I know the refund delays are frustrating. We didn't intend for these to take so long. However the new management has run into an unexpected issue that has caused a road block and it's taking some time to get past it. I can assure you that you WILL receive your refund.
Old 08-10-2017, 01:06 PM   #2672
Big Hulk
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PCSRebecca View Post
Hello,

I'm very sorry for the delay. We're still catching up on pending requests. You will receive your refund. We greatly appreciate your patience.
Ok when?
Old 08-10-2017, 01:09 PM   #2673
Old Snake
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Hello,

We don't 100% QC every statue. Nash, Kotal Kahn, Quan Chi, and Raiden went out after just a small batch being checked. The reason we do have to 100% QC some statues is to ensure collectors aren't receiving a statue we can't be proud of. Unfortunately we cannot leave this up too the factory alone. The only reason we started QCing in house is because we noticed too many QC issues on certain statues. The person we have QCing the statues is very detail oriented and good at what he does.

I know the refund delays are frustrating. We didn't intend for these to take so long. However the new management has run into an unexpected issue that has caused a road block and it's taking some time to get past it. I can assure you that you WILL receive your refund.
OK, I appreciate the update.
Old 08-10-2017, 01:40 PM   #2674
krec99
I used up all my sick days, so I'm calling in dead.

Got a response Saturday from John that my case is going to accounting how much longer you think Guys for a refund for shin akuma.
Old 08-10-2017, 01:44 PM   #2675
Rus-El
Frackin!

Quote:
Hello,

I'm sorry for the delay. The website is new and we're still adjusting to the new order system. Can you PM me your tracking number?

We needed to QC more of these statue to ensure they arrive with no flaws or damage that would take away from the statue. We had more orders for Blanka come in than expected which is why we didn't have enough QC'd.
Hello Rebecca, PM with tracking info sent.
Old 08-11-2017, 01:14 PM   #2676
Castor Troy
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

info

is that normal that is Aurora olmos replied to my email and not you?

Just want to be sure i really emailing official pcs customer service...because look like you are the only one work here...

thanks
Old 08-11-2017, 02:15 PM   #2677
SARFARAZ
I like Chicken Wings
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castor Troy View Post

Just want to be sure i really emailing official pcs customer service...because look like you are the only one work here...

thanks
I can answer this. Yes Aurora is a new staff member at PCS so don't worry! She is doing a great job answering emails!
Old 08-14-2017, 07:41 AM   #2678
madmanny
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Has the accounting person been at the office yet to deal with the refunds?
Old 08-14-2017, 01:16 PM   #2679
krec99
I used up all my sick days, so I'm calling in dead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmanny View Post
Has the accounting person been at the office yet to deal with the refunds?
Is there that many refunds is it only one guy? I'm waiting on mine as well.
Old 08-14-2017, 01:26 PM   #2680
PCSRebecca
Producer
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castor Troy View Post

thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by SARFARAZ View Post
I can answer this. Yes Aurora is a new staff member at PCS so don't worry! She is doing a great job answering emails!
Thank you Sarfaraz!

Yes, Aurora will be handling Damages and Replacements as will as helping me with Customer Service. She's new but learning fast!
Closed Thread