Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Closed Thread

Old 08-20-2017, 01:32 PM   #2691
krec99
I used up all my sick days, so I'm calling in dead.

Is there anything PayPal can do since they handle the payment?
I sent back shin Akuma they got it July 12

got a reply July 17
Thank you for the update. I have sent your case over to our accounting department to process your full refund.

Thank you for your patience.

Jon

aug 5
Hello,

Thank you for your email. We have received your return, and your case has been transferred to our accounting department. Refunds are processed in the order in which they are received. Our accounting team is doing everything they can to complete these transaction as quickly as possible.

We appreciate your patience.

Thank you.

Jon
Old 08-20-2017, 01:57 PM   #2692
Old Snake
Kindly Asked To Leave

PCS should pay the cut to have Sideshow handle their logistics and support. Prototypez, being a 2-3 man operation has handled its first release very well.
Old 08-20-2017, 09:15 PM   #2693
Pryde
Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoo View Post
Hello Rebecca,

Case #: 22361.

On July 5, after agreeing to a refund, you told me "refunds are usually sent within 5-10 business days".

On July 30, having not been refunded yet, I inquired about it. I got no reply at all.

On August 6, a whole week later, I inquired about it again. I got no reply at all.

On August 13, another week later, I inquired about it again. I got no reply at all.

It's now August 20, and yet another week has passed. I had never used this thread since I always preferred to keep things private and thought I was good with PCS' own Customer Service e-mail. It seems it stopped being the case and I have to use a forum that apparently I'm supposed to know to hopefully stop being ignored.
I feel you. I wanted to keep mines private also. I emailed her back and hadn't gotten a reply either, although it says that you should expect a reply within a business day or 2.

I have been collecting PCS for quite awhile now. My most recent experiences with this company hasn't been so favorable. I didn't bother purchasing the latest SF statue (Ultimate Akuma) and will most likely skip the Dhalsim also. If I don't get my refund, I will most likely just dispute it with my credit company. I've been patiently waiting, but coming on to this thread and reading what others are going through, I highly doubt that I will see my refund any time soon and it's already been past the promised 5 - 10 business days with them.
Old 08-21-2017, 12:34 AM   #2694
Rus-El
Frackin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7omous View Post
still waiting on the blanka shipment been months since i paid.
Still waiting as well. Anyone else?
Old 08-21-2017, 08:40 AM   #2695
Mister H
Gen 13

Wow. All the horror stories with this company. Good thing they only produce one thing that I like. Maybe everyone should order through PCS products through another site?
Old 08-21-2017, 10:44 AM   #2696
madmanny
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Case #: 22087

Just messaging here to see if my emails are getting through. Maybe the refunds will go out today following the Dhalsim Pre Order? I do hope so because my confidence is completely shaken with this company now.
Old 08-21-2017, 12:23 PM   #2697
PCSRebecca
Producer
Producer

Hello Collectors,

I know a few of you are still patiently waiting for your refunds. I've been told more will be processed this week. We're very sorry for the delay.
Old 08-21-2017, 12:33 PM   #2698
madmanny
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PCSRebecca View Post
Hello Collectors,

I know a few of you are still patiently waiting for your refunds. I've been told more will be processed this week. We're very sorry for the delay.
I am getting really worried now because of what has happened with employees and refund issues of the very recent past.

If anyone whom has posted asking for refunds does get one please let us know.

Cheers.
Old 08-21-2017, 01:23 PM   #2699
7omous
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Hello Rebecca what's happening with the blanka shipments?
Old 08-21-2017, 02:58 PM   #2700
Big Hulk
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmanny View Post
I am getting really worried now because of what has happened with employees and refund issues of the very recent past.

If anyone whom has posted asking for refunds does get one please let us know.

Cheers.
I have a friend who said he is giving them one more week and then is doing a PayPal claim to get his money back. May be what we have to do to get them. I wouldn't be so upset but its literally over $700 that they owe me.
Closed Thread