Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > ARH Studios

Old 01-09-2017, 06:13 PM   #11
nbr3bagshotrow
curmudgeon Mod
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by gogo13 View Post
I try calling Arh during my lunch time today. Which is 11 am CST. I left a message. I received an email in reply stating they look at my info and they are having difficulties shipping and I will get a notice.

I have three statue paid in full. They could have shipped at least one of them since they got shipment. Their efforts doesn't seem focus on shipping the old statues. They are trying to promote and sell there new stuff. I think ARH makes very good statues but this long wait with promises is starting to test my patients.
Are you a doctor?
Old 01-09-2017, 07:04 PM   #12
gogo13
Look out for #1. Don't step in #2 either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nbr3bagshotrow View Post
Are you a doctor?
Lol.. the spell check on my cell has a mind of its own. I corrected the spelling error. Patience. Not patient..
gogo13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2017, 03:44 AM   #13
cosmic
Mephisto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valkyrie View Post
Apparently, the latest story going around is they can't even afford to ship statues much less hire someone.
I heard that too, also these guys here claiming something similar

https://youtu.be/55v53lBFDIQ?t=1h43m53s
cosmic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2017, 09:07 AM   #14
outlikealight
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nbr3bagshotrow View Post
Are you a doctor?
outlikealight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2017, 03:25 PM   #15
The13thWarlock
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmic View Post
I heard that too, also these guys here claiming something similar

https://youtu.be/55v53lBFDIQ?t=1h43m53s
I think if you don't have any real or original YouTube content to put up, you shouldn't be allowed to just blast at other people to fill you weekly time spot. Maybe I'm wrong, I do t know. Tell me about what you know, not about what you heard. These two are sloppy and weak and by the ones own admission have just goth the word through a few PMs that ARH has bad customer service.

More examples of people hopping on the anti-ARH bandwagon like it's the flavor of the month. People who in all likelihood don't own a single ARH piece nor would they own one.

I feel like a lot of people are targeting ARH because of the content of the statues. The nudity that most statues have really puts people up in arms. Why? I have no idea, but it does. Now people want to complain about anything and everything to discredit them.

It's like sharks tearing pieces of blubber off of a dying whale... sad.
The13thWarlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2017, 03:30 PM   #16
Valkyrie
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The13thWarlock View Post
I think if you don't have any real or original YouTube content to put up, you shouldn't be allowed to just blast at other people to fill you weekly time spot. Maybe I'm wrong, I do t know. Tell me about what you know, not about what you heard. These two are sloppy and weak and by the ones own admission have just goth the word through a few PMs that ARH has bad customer service.

More examples of people hopping on the anti-ARH bandwagon like it's the flavor of the month. People who in all likelihood don't own a single ARH piece nor would they own one.

I feel like a lot of people are targeting ARH because of the content of the statues. The nudity that most statues have really puts people up in arms. Why? I have no idea, but it does. Now people want to complain about anything and everything to discredit them.

It's like sharks tearing pieces of blubber off of a dying whale... sad.
So despite what you think of these reviewers or where they heard it from, are they unjustified in their claims about ARH's poor communication?
Valkyrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2017, 03:33 PM   #17
The13thWarlock
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valkyrie View Post
So despite what you think of these reviewers or where they heard it from, are they unjustified in their claims about ARH's poor communication?
No comment
The13thWarlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2017, 03:36 PM   #18
Valkyrie
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The13thWarlock View Post
No comment
No comment needed. You know they're right.
Valkyrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2017, 03:44 PM   #19
Nugchompa
Captain Marvel

There is definitely merit to the criticism of ARH. All statue companies merit criticism. Even Sideshow has really screwed me in the past. I had a problem with ARH shipping me the wrong statue and they handled it well (although requiring more phone calls than necessary).

I love ARH's statues. I really wish they would get their customer service side down because the statues speak for themselves. If they get all these Chinese factory statues shipped out and done with over the next couple months, I feel their in-house stuff can begin to turn their company around....provided the customer support returns. I haven't gotten ARH on the phone the last 4 times I called.
Nugchompa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2017, 03:54 PM   #20
Ravishing
Fantastic Four
Adamantium Plus Member

Why do we have a complaint thread? You wanna complain email or phone the company direct. All your doing is spreading negativity that's affecting future buyers. I understand your need to "Let the public know" about your experiences but keep it to yourself please. I've had issues with every one of the major statue producers in the past in some fashion some more than others. So what. It happens. Nobody's perfect. Move on get over it.
Ravishing is offline   Reply With Quote