Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Kotobukiya

Old 07-24-2015, 10:55 PM   #171
thecollector80
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadaguy705 View Post
Thanks!

Not a huge deal for me.

I display mine and wasn't going to sell it anyway.
well even with a crushed box I'm sure in a few months or a year you'll still be able to get a good amount of $$$ for yours used...if in case you do sell it off for some reason. Just saying.
thecollector80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2015, 11:06 PM   #172
Canadaguy705
Sailor Moon

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecollector80 View Post
well even with a crushed box I'm sure in a few months or a year you'll still be able to get a good amount of $$$ for yours used...if in case you do sell it off for some reason. Just saying.
Not that kind of collector.

Enjoy the box.

Just saying.
Canadaguy705 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2015, 12:43 AM   #173
Comicbookguy
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by dechirico7 View Post
You could always weld in more shelves.
I seen some on the sites adding more shelves to the ikea glass displays. Looks too complicated so I decided to just leave it alone. I will just buy some risers and make it work. I did find some others which is huge, with 7 shelves and lights all over the glass display. It was like 1200.00 shipped or more. Then the place said they will not ship it to anyone without a loading dock no exceptions. after thinking it over these simp,e light weight ikea displays is what I need. It's so easy to carry around, and so freaking cheap at 70.00 list price. Today I bought 5 of them for the price of a PF 5 years ago at approx 350.00. What a deal! Yeah the risers will be more than that alone but still for the convince and easy to shift around it's worth it. Now I need to build them next week when I get time. Btw how long does it take to build the ikea glass detolf? The all glass looks so nice. They had one with black rims going around with more shelves but I don't like the metal black rims going all around the detolf.
Once it's set it will be time for me to free all my boxed bishoujos into the detolfs. Red she hulk still have not arrived yet.

Update: Whoopie! A box came in today! Box is prestine and I took at look at her she's amazing! Looks like it's a new face scuplt and not just a repaint of the eyes. Her face in person is amazing! Those eyes and facial expression is well worth it. I highly recommend this one. So glad koto changed the face to a new sculpt. Looks great!
Comicbookguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2015, 12:52 AM   #174
Tacheyon
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Well got my Red She-Hulk over the weekend and since I don't have Green She-Hulk I thought I would pose her with her DC counterpart Power Girl!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0999.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	202.9 KB
ID:	91615  
Tacheyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2015, 04:11 PM   #175
Canadaguy705
Sailor Moon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacheyon View Post
Well got my Red She-Hulk over the weekend and since I don't have Green She-Hulk I thought I would pose her with her DC counterpart Power Girl!
Congrats! Looks good !!!!
Canadaguy705 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2015, 05:51 PM   #176
thecollector80

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comicbookguy View Post
I seen some on the sites adding more shelves to the ikea glass displays. Looks too complicated so I decided to just leave it alone. I will just buy some risers and make it work. I did find some others which is huge, with 7 shelves and lights all over the glass display. It was like 1200.00 shipped or more. Then the place said they will not ship it to anyone without a loading dock no exceptions. after thinking it over these simp,e light weight ikea displays is what I need. It's so easy to carry around, and so freaking cheap at 70.00 list price. Today I bought 5 of them for the price of a PF 5 years ago at approx 350.00. What a deal! Yeah the risers will be more than that alone but still for the convince and easy to shift around it's worth it. Now I need to build them next week when I get time. Btw how long does it take to build the ikea glass detolf? The all glass looks so nice. They had one with black rims going around with more shelves but I don't like the metal black rims going all around the detolf.
Once it's set it will be time for me to free all my boxed bishoujos into the detolfs. Red she hulk still have not arrived yet.

Update: Whoopie! A box came in today! Box is prestine and I took at look at her she's amazing! Looks like it's a new face scuplt and not just a repaint of the eyes. Her face in person is amazing! Those eyes and facial expression is well worth it. I highly recommend this one. So glad koto changed the face to a new sculpt. Looks great!
nice
Old 07-30-2015, 06:04 PM   #177
Ayato1381
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Got my Red She-Hulk like a week ago, finally took her out of the box (I am lazy, HA!!) and found her a spot on the shelf. I really like her. I think she is better then the She-Hulk version, at least in my opinion. Plus even though she doesn't have the red streaks in the front part of her hair, once you have her in hand, I noticed that her hair is black with highlights of red throughout. So not comic accurate, but it is there in a way. The photos don't do that justice, this is a in hand kind of deal. Have a look (sorry for the quality, iPhones aren't good at taking pictures of things on my shelf):

Here is a nice close up of her different face and costume, compared to She-Hulk (probably the best photo I took too):

And here she is along with the other Avengery Marvel Bishoujo's I have:
Ayato1381 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2015, 06:39 PM   #178
Valkyrie

Nice pics!

Mine's still boxed because I'm lazy too.

Part of the reason though is I have one shelf dedicated to "non X-Men" Marvel Bishoujos and it's kind of crowded at the moment.

Except for the two She-Hulks, I actually have all the same girls you have pictured plus Invisible Woman and Black Cat on that shelf. My green She-hulk is still in my Pile of Loot at BBTS. I'm going to have do some re-arranging soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayato1381 View Post
Got my Red She-Hulk like a week ago, finally took her out of the box (I am lazy, HA!!) and found her a spot on the shelf. I really like her. I think she is better then the She-Hulk version, at least in my opinion. Plus even though she doesn't have the red streaks in the front part of her hair, once you have her in hand, I noticed that her hair is black with highlights of red throughout. So not comic accurate, but it is there in a way. The photos don't do that justice, this is a in hand kind of deal. Have a look (sorry for the quality, iPhones aren't good at taking pictures of things on my shelf):

Here is a nice close up of her different face and costume, compared to She-Hulk (probably the best photo I took too):

Valkyrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2015, 07:03 PM   #179
thecollector80

nice
Old 07-30-2015, 07:56 PM   #180
Comicbookguy
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayato1381 View Post

Nice size! I have mine in box for a little longer until I can build the ikea cabinets. I like the red a bit more too than the green but really we all need both because they are different characters.
Comicbookguy is offline   Reply With Quote