Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tsume / Attakus

Old 01-12-2015, 04:24 PM   #1
HYMN
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Tsume The Cheater

Well the subject explains itself. They are cheaters. I paid for Xtra Madara and Shikamaru figures on Apr 2014. The release date was the 2nd half of 2014 when I paid. Then they changed the release date to 09/2014. On November they changed again the release date for this figure, the date was 01/2015.

Today I checked their web site and guess what I saw? The release dates changed AGAIN!!!!

For Shikamaru the release date is 06/2015 and for Madar the release date is 03/2015. I think they won't produce them before 2016.

On the other hand they try to sell Orochimaru figure with release date 07/2015. Come on, I'm not that stupid.

I have nothing to say. I really thinked about to open a new thread but I'm done. I'll never ever buy any other figure from this company. They're selling the figures, they're getting the money and they're always delaying release dates with no excuses. I as a customer want to have a message from them at least. But it's me who's checking release dates. It's unacceptable. They're only producer of Naruto figures now and they're taking the advantage of it but there's new companies and their hideous production process' end is nigh.

They're trying to make som PR from their facebook pages but it's useless. I recommend you to not buying anything from them. They're pulling us down.
HYMN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2015, 06:33 PM   #2
Sharkey
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

Calm down a bit Hymn. I understand it sucks. I really do. I only just got my Asura's Wrath from them after it being delayed 6 months. Stuff happens though and there can be QC issues and production issues that cause them to have to go back and work it out. I'd rather sit here being grumpy about the date getting pushed back on stuff (Zoro, Ussop, and Itachi) than get a shody product with flaws 'on-time' or early.

They are not cheating you out of the statue, if they were that'd be another thing. Just sit back and enjoy the fact that you have them locked down and paid off so you do not have to worry about them at all till they arrive.
Sharkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2015, 08:06 PM   #3
jye318
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

I am still waiting for my zoro too....... No response too
jye318 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2015, 08:09 PM   #4
Sharkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by jye318 View Post
I've got Zoro and Ussop coming in through BBTS, so I know that there is going to be a bit more of a delay than directly from Tsume (got lucky and someone happened to cancel so I was able to snatch them up ). Ittachi I ordered direct though and have paid off as of November, so just waiting to get the happy news of it shipping (whenever that happens to be).
Old 01-13-2015, 12:06 AM   #5
dao2
Cyclops

Stuff getting delayed is pretty normal...
dao2 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2015, 01:31 AM   #6
Liad
Madness takes its toll. Please have exact change

PopCultureShock had their infamous Ninja Trio delayed by 2 years, but you don't see anyone opening threads calling them a bunch of cheaters.

Tsume are obviously not cheaters, as their products come out, and their customers get what they pay for, even if it is delayed (extremely normal in this kind of collectible circle). I know of several people on this forum alone that has bought more than one Tsume statue without issue.
Liad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2015, 04:03 AM   #7
HYMN
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Delaying 3 times with long periods and not any messages nor any responses isn't normal. Their pre-order policy is getting money immediatly. I can understand if they charge the money after the item become in-stock. But if they're charging money simultaneously they should make customers aware about the delays at least. Sorry but they are cheating.

I'm not being into opening threads. It's my 3rd or maybe 4th thread for 8 years in this forum. But this kind of CR makes me angry. It's a defective good by the way. They're charging my money under condition that they will release the figure on 2nd half of 2014. But they're changing the release date 3 TIMES after that. And they never let me know about it. They're just changing the approx. release date in their web site. If it's normal I have no idea about business event though I'm a scholar in Business and Administration.

I'm aware of the difficulties on figure production. Tsume is a European company. I think they have some issues of production. They're waiting to get sufficent pre-order payments to start production.

BUT, they should explain it to teir customers. You cannot just get the money and let all the customers wait until you're ready to produce.
HYMN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2015, 06:17 AM   #8
DeadGhostKnight
This is Dr. DGK, I'm listening...
SF ReviewerModerator

I'd suggest you contact Tsume they have a great representative in Cedric and he always replies.

Delays with statues are inevitable and Tsume do have delays like anyone else.

Calling them cheaters is way out of order as i think you'll find a lot of people are more than satisfied with the comapny and their products.

I'd suggest you contact them and ask for your money back if you don't want to wait.
DeadGhostKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2015, 06:22 AM   #9
DeadGhostKnight
This is Dr. DGK, I'm listening...
SF ReviewerModerator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jye318 View Post
They did say they would send out Zoro in batches some before christmas and some in January depending on when you pre-ordered.

Did you get your e-mail to confirm your address?
DeadGhostKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2015, 11:24 AM   #10
Sharkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadGhostKnight View Post
I'd suggest you contact Tsume they have a great representative in Cedric and he always replies.

Delays with statues are inevitable and Tsume do have delays like anyone else.

Calling them cheaters is way out of order as i think you'll find a lot of people are more than satisfied with the comapny and their products.

I'd suggest you contact them and ask for your money back if you don't want to wait.
thank you DeadGhost