Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 05-10-2018, 04:46 PM   #791
WolverineFan
I am da law!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernLadMSP View Post
I can't stand all the tendrils everywhere. It's one of the main reasons I cancelled my P1 Venom.
I love the tendrils. It makes him look more menacing and intimidating to me. I have this on pre order. I wish I had the XM Venom as well though because that one is great as well. I’m waiting for it to come down in price to around $1200 brand new and then I’ll probably make my move. The Sideshow one is okay. I don’t hate it but I prefer Venom to be standing up. He just looks more vicious that way.
WolverineFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2018, 06:05 PM   #792
Punisher_
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subby1938 View Post
I stated earlier I bought prime 1 anti venom and he’s huge. Totally in scale with XM Venom I can display them with Spiderman pieces but folks the Prime 1 version is so massive it will be out of scale with any Spiderman statue on the market including the OG comiquette. I’m not trying to knock the piece or discourage anyone because the quality will be there. It’s just a stand alone piece imo
This combination looks pretty good to me.
Punisher_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2018, 07:05 PM   #793
Subby1938
Legion of Super-Heroes
Adamantium Plus Member

It’s all taste . Not for me I like my prime 1 anti venom though
Subby1938 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2018, 01:15 AM   #794
Punisher_

I think this is the best Venom out of all the companies. Its big, has tons of presence and all three heads resemble Venom the most from the comics imo. The pose is cool and the base is highly detailed with the sewer drainage, spiders, and cobbwebbs all going on. I really like how they have the symbiotes coming out of him. The only thing I have a complaint on is the noticeable seam in the back but I hear they are fixing that (I wish it was just once piece). This is just my unbiased opinion I'm not getting this statue but this thing is awesome.

Now if only Prime 1 can make a Spider-Man now.
Old 05-11-2018, 01:17 AM   #795
Vendetta
The X-Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punisher_ View Post
I think this is the best Venom out of all the companies. Its big, has tons of presence and all three heads resemble Venom the most from the comics imo. The pose is cool and the base is highly detailed with the sewer drainage, spiders, and cobbwebbs all going on. I really like how they have the symbiotes coming out of him. The only thing I have a complaint on is the noticeable seam in the back but I hear they are fixing that (I wish it was just once piece). This is just my unbiased opinion I'm not getting this statue but this thing is awesome.

Now if only Prime 1 can make a Spider-Man now.
Prime 1 confirmed that Venom's body will just be one piece now, so there won't be back seam. I wish they'd make a Spider-Man too (and Carnage), but Sideshow has to let them, unfortunately.
Vendetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2018, 09:39 AM   #796
Subby1938
Legion of Super-Heroes
Adamantium Plus Member

Have fun waiting ! Sideshow will not give them up easily because Prime 1 makes a superior product to sideshow. I’d love to see these two myself
Subby1938 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2018, 12:33 PM   #797
sparda
The Avengers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subby1938 View Post
Prime 1 his legs are too small for his body and a tiny bettlejuice head sorry just my observation. I’m not concerned with space I’ve got XM Hulkbuster, hulk transformation , venom, carnage, Namor and anti venom all huge pieces . They need to work together Prime 1s didn’t with my wants.

It’s all taste enjoy!
Very true to the comic. He was drawn as such inDark Origin.
sparda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2018, 01:27 PM   #798
Shaughn54
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Id love a carnage to go with this too. Not a fan of the XM or SS ones. I wonder if it was easier for SS to let prime 1 make this venom because it is "dark origins" and technically different character from the new SS one. Kind of like how they let P1 make Spidey 2099 while they had their Spidey PF out there. Some day we will see a P1 carnage and spidey...
Shaughn54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2018, 01:40 PM   #799
Punisher_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta View Post
Prime 1 confirmed that Venom's body will just be one piece now, so there won't be back seam. I wish they'd make a Spider-Man too (and Carnage), but Sideshow has to let them, unfortunately.
Awesome! That's great for all the people that pick this up. This is one of those statues I'd put on a lazy Susan to see the whole thing.
Old 05-12-2018, 05:46 AM   #800
ENDO
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernLadMSP View Post
I can't stand all the tendrils everywhere. It's one of the main reasons I cancelled my P1 Venom.
Didn't it have tendrils when you pre ordered it?
ENDO is offline   Reply With Quote