Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Sports

Old 03-24-2012, 02:08 PM   #821
hotrodhoodrat
What is a free gift? Aren't all gifts free?

Sting is handing over the crown to Paul Hogan..."not sure what to think !"
hotrodhoodrat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 07:15 AM   #822
rychehitman
Galactus

Quote:
Originally Posted by MONSTER View Post
I wish Sting would have had at least 1 run in the WWE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kirthew View Post
Would be amazing, but Sting will never wrestle for the WWE.
Mark my words....it's going to happen.

Vince is far more lenient of contactual dates than he has been in the past. He will sign Sting to a deal that sees Sting do NO road work....a handful of RAW appearances and PPV only.

Bringing in STING is a cash cow...and Vince can give him a lower guarantee and a higher % or merch.

Sting will be brought in with mysterious "who's that?" type videos calling out the Undertaker

Then in a rare move...the Undertaker will be in the Royal Rumble....about half way through he will come down and dominate throwing everybody out. When the timer counts down the next entry...a grainy video will play on the Titan Tron of a crow perched on a wooden cross tombstone in the desert....then the lights will go out and when they come back on STING will be in the ring behind Undertaker. Undertaker will turn to face him for a monumental stare down....then the lights will go out again...and when they come back on BOTH men will be gone....

The next night on RAW the Undertaker will come out and cut a promo about Sting Taking him to the other side...etc., etc., etc. In the weeks leading up to Mania...Sting will be in the rafters and a crow will keep appearing ringside, or at the announce table....(until it lands on the cornerpost during one of Kane's entrances....but that's post Mania during the epic Sting/Kane feud!)

The two will meet at Mania...and Undertaker will go over Sting to be 20 and 0 at Mania...and retire. Sting will stay active on RAW and lead up to a title match at Summerslam...where he will win the title and retire....all so that he can be inducted in the HOF as a former WWE Champion.
rychehitman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 10:28 AM   #823
punisher129
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Has Ric Flair been confirmed to appear at the HOF ceremony?
punisher129 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 11:10 AM   #824
rychehitman
Galactus

I don't think there WILL be any sort of "official" confirmation....but he has stated several times he will be there and I think WWE is paying an appearance fee to TNA.

TNA would be stupid to try to stop him. I sure hope Ric can turn this into a job with the WWE so he can get out of the ring and off TV. Why he ever turned down the $500,000 a year "wwe ambassador" job Vince offered him is beyond me!
Old 03-27-2012, 01:33 PM   #825
hotrodhoodrat

I wish Rick the best !

The Rock has no HART ! "Go Cena !!"
Old 03-27-2012, 02:25 PM   #826
steve the meat
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Any predictions for the match outcomes, I'm thinking

Jericho beats Punk
Brian beats Sheamus
Team Johnny beats Team Teddy
Orton beats Kane
Taker beats HHH
Show beats Rhodes via DQ
Rock beats Cena to set up a dest of 3 series.
steve the meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 09:13 PM   #827
rychehitman
Galactus

Quote:
WWE.com announced Tuesday afternoon that Ric Flair will be present at the 2012 WWE Hall of Fame induction ceremony at Miami's American Airlines Arena on Saturday.

"The Nature Boy," who was originally inducted as a singles wrestler in 2008, will enter the Hall a record second time alongside fellow Four Horsemen Arn Anderson, Tully Blanchard, Barry Windham and JJ Dillon. The story does not mention whether he will appear onstage, nor that he is affiliated to TNA Wrestling.

F4WOnline.com reported last week that TNA Wrestling was open to Flair appearing at the event and that they weren't asking for for much in compensation.

The induction ceremony will air on USA on Monday, April 2 at 8 p.m.
Old 03-28-2012, 08:20 AM   #828
TK-421
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rychehitman View Post
Mark my words....it's going to happen.

Vince is far more lenient of contactual dates than he has been in the past. He will sign Sting to a deal that sees Sting do NO road work....a handful of RAW appearances and PPV only.

Bringing in STING is a cash cow...and Vince can give him a lower guarantee and a higher % or merch.

Sting will be brought in with mysterious "who's that?" type videos calling out the Undertaker

Then in a rare move...the Undertaker will be in the Royal Rumble....about half way through he will come down and dominate throwing everybody out. When the timer counts down the next entry...a grainy video will play on the Titan Tron of a crow perched on a wooden cross tombstone in the desert....then the lights will go out and when they come back on STING will be in the ring behind Undertaker. Undertaker will turn to face him for a monumental stare down....then the lights will go out again...and when they come back on BOTH men will be gone....

The next night on RAW the Undertaker will come out and cut a promo about Sting Taking him to the other side...etc., etc., etc. In the weeks leading up to Mania...Sting will be in the rafters and a crow will keep appearing ringside, or at the announce table....(until it lands on the cornerpost during one of Kane's entrances....but that's post Mania during the epic Sting/Kane feud!)

The two will meet at Mania...and Undertaker will go over Sting to be 20 and 0 at Mania...and retire. Sting will stay active on RAW and lead up to a title match at Summerslam...where he will win the title and retire....all so that he can be inducted in the HOF as a former WWE Champion.

Okay, I would pay to see this
YOu missed your calling Rob!!!
TK-421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 10:14 AM   #829
hotrodhoodrat

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve the meat View Post
Any predictions for the match outcomes, I'm thinking

Jericho beats Punk
Brian beats Sheamus
Team Johnny beats Team Teddy
Orton beats Kane
Taker beats HHH
Show beats Rhodes via DQ
Rock beats Cena to set up a dest of 3 series.
Jericho vs Punk.. (Punk) we know Jericho cheats
Brian .. Brian will keep cheating !!!!
Orton !
HHH because of HBK
Go Big show !!
Cena !... Rock needs to kick rocks (period) !
Old 03-28-2012, 12:51 PM   #830
PureInvasion
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

I haven't watched WWE in ages and used to be the biggest Rock fan (and still get a kick out of the guys charisma)...I don't really care one way or another but if Rock beats Cena, WWE is doing it wrong.

Cena is their guy and they have to back him. Rock is a huge draw but like Cena said, he'll be gone again and Cena will still be there. We all know Rock will put him over to "pass the torch" anyway...

and why is Teddy Long still around? I was tired of that guy a while back when I stopped watching. Can't believe hes still around and still calling everyone "Playa"
PureInvasion is offline   Reply With Quote