Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > First4Figures / Gaming Heads

Old 10-07-2021, 12:15 PM   #1
shadow.broker
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Gaming Heads - Halo Infinite: Master Chief vs. Escharum

Just unveiled, diorama from upcoming Halo Infinite. Master Chief is a 1/8 scale. I think Master Chief alone or paired with Cortana would be a better fit. What do you guys think about this?

Regular edition - https://www.gamingheads.com/halo-inf...n-diorama.html
Banished edition - https://www.gamingheads.com/halo-inf...n-diorama.html
UNSC edition - https://www.gamingheads.com/halo-inf...n-diorama.html

shadow.broker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2021, 02:01 AM   #2
Drakul
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

It's alright I guess. Prefer the PF.
Drakul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2021, 04:10 AM   #3
Victoria
Frackin!

Why do Gaming Heads statues always look so poorly made compared to First4Figures statues? That looks like something that would come in a collector’s edition of the game, not something that costs $500+ by itself.
Victoria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2021, 08:20 AM   #4
jeremydmc
Black Panther

Only ever bought one statue from Gaming Heads (Lone Wanderer from Fallout) and the paint on it was a disaster. They sent me a replacement with even worse paint apps. They finally, after several months and 50 or so emails, gave me a refund but they kept the deposit and shipping. They had me destroy the statue too.

I have seen a couple statues from them since I would like to get but I will not buy from them again. I basically had to pester them and send constant emails to get anything done.
jeremydmc is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2021, 08:40 AM   #5
shadow.broker
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victoria View Post
Why do Gaming Heads statues always look so poorly made compared to First4Figures statues? That looks like something that would come in a collector’s edition of the game, not something that costs $500+ by itself.
Well that's just Gaming Heads being Gaming Heads these days. Every new product doesn't look very appealing in the product pictures and they responses to suggestions or critique is often childish. I absolutely love their usual reply "but the licensor approved it like this". And those prices are ridiculous. They charge $599 for Ellie statue ffs

I used to like them few years ago. A friend of mine has every Mass Effect statue they released plus Gordon Freeman and Headcrab Zombie. And those statues looks very good in person. Mine Lara Croft and Clicker are also great. Especially when you consider the buying price point which was $300-350 for a 1/4 scale statue (wholesale price was even lower).
shadow.broker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2021, 10:53 AM   #6
Drakul
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Yeah Gaming Heads has pretty been going downhill since Alex left.
early on they made some cool stuff with Jak and Daxter, Doom... and even more recently their Raziel but I was so disappointed in their Kain that I didn't even buy it and I've been waiting for 25 years....
Drakul is offline   Reply With Quote