Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 05-16-2023, 08:48 AM   #861
Demona
Martian Manhunter

An Australian Outback Team - you mean where I could get Storm, Rogue, and Pyslocke in outfits that were/are amazing?! A brown suit Wolverine? Dazzler in her blue outfit and Longshot? Toss in Havok and Colossus in classic styles.

Why on earth would anybody make a team line that could make them money off people who've loved comics for 30+ years and have expendable income?!
Demona is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2023, 08:57 AM   #862
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demona View Post
And Austrialian Outback Team - you mean where I could get Storm, Rogue, and Pyslocke in outfits that were/are amazing?! A brown suit Wolverine? Dazzler in her blue outfit and Longshot? Toss in Havok and Colossus in classic styles.

Why on earth would anybody make a team line that could make them money off people who've loved comics for 30+ years and have expendable income?!
OMG yes!!! Dazzler!

NorthernLadMSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2023, 09:13 AM   #863
Onewiththeforce
Deadman

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernLadMSP View Post
OMG yes!!! Dazzler!

Dazzler please.

and thank you.

I do feel that the slap in the face that I feel that a Dick Grayson Robin or Nightwing on the DC side has yet to be made is the same type of slap I feel that on the Marvel side that a F/S Kitty Pryde has yet to be made for the X-Men.

Ugh.

2 instrumental characters.....

ignored.

Kitty Pryde (a full sized character)
a Dick Grayson Nightwing or Dick Grayson anything.
Onewiththeforce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2023, 09:27 AM   #864
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

I'd prefer Kitty in her blue Shadowcat costume. I personally wouldn't buy a Dick Grayson/Nightwing, but I know he's one of the top of the list for most wanted characters.
NorthernLadMSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2023, 09:56 AM   #865
Onewiththeforce
Deadman

yes...

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernLadMSP View Post
I'd prefer Kitty in her blue Shadowcat costume. I personally wouldn't buy a Dick Grayson/Nightwing, but I know he's one of the top of the list for most wanted characters.
I agree. I don't LOVE Nightwing but just like him. I just think that as far as "instrumental" characters go, I feel like it's kinda odd that they would make a "Tim Drake/Damien Wayne" Robin before they would acknowledge a Dick Grayson of any kind. DG Robin or a Nightwing. Just odd to me. I get it how a Dick Grayson Robin costume may not be as "cool" looking as a Damien or Tim more modern Robin..but c'mon.....the respect to the character is what I am addressing.

Kinda like not yet having a Two Face made or a Riddler made......but having a Scarecrow made. Kinda feels odd as far as the timing and order of respecting the importance and impact of the character historically.

I don't know.

With that said, it boggles my mind that a Kitty of any kind has yet to be made. Maybe it's because I am a child comic collector of the 80's and 90's. But I feel that the character of "Katherine (Kitty) Pryde has been so very instrumental over the years in comics, animated and live action....and yet all that has been created has been a head/arm that you would need to spend at least $1,100.00 on an EX Juggernaut to receive one.

Diss as far as I'm concerned.

Again, just my opinion is all.
Old 05-16-2023, 10:05 AM   #866
AC_808
Hercules

Quote:
And Austrialian Outback Team - you mean where I could get Storm, Rogue, and Pyslocke in outfits that were/are amazing?! A brown suit Wolverine? Dazzler in her blue outfit and Longshot? Toss in Havok and Colossus in classic styles.

HaHa ... cause that makes too much sense.
AC_808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2023, 10:42 AM   #867
Onewiththeforce
Deadman

Quote:

I actually prefer my Brown Wolverine PF to the yellow one.

I grew up with the brown costume and actually LOVE this PF.

He also looks so good with the Sabertooth PF and snow covered base.

Old 05-16-2023, 12:06 PM   #868
Peedi
The Secret Six

How many times will this team been started and not finished. I need all the characters for my grand display.

Peedi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2023, 12:37 PM   #869
moyiori
Statue Forum MacDaddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peedi View Post
How many times will this team be started and not finished. I need all the characters for my grand display.

we only need 5 more, with everything going on, I hope they can finish at least these last ones.
moyiori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2023, 12:45 PM   #870
Onewiththeforce
Deadman

Quote:
Originally Posted by moyiori View Post
we only need 5 more, with everything going on, I hope they can finish at least these last ones.
how funny.....

Cable not in these pics.
Domino not in these pics.
X23 not in these pics.

yet they have been created.

so...

why?

LOL...SS is the color Nazi.....

"No Blue team for you!!!!'"

"No Gold team for you!!"

LOL!!!