Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Exodiuz's Vids & Video Games

Old 12-07-2017, 06:50 AM   #11
Josh-a-tron
"Revenge is a Dish Best Served Cold"
Sculptor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y3E View Post
That's the good way of playing.

I am all over the place and don't always finish a game because I get bored of it.
Yeah I'm with Jones, I play few games a year and try to complete them. A lot of times I wsit to pick up games until price drop too, unless I can't live without playing it immediately. Not too many of those.
Josh-a-tron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2017, 01:06 AM   #12
Josh-a-tron
Sculptor

I wasn't really impressed with the announcements outside of Bayonetta 3 and Soul Calibur VI. Still nothing from some big studios, kinda sad.
Old 12-08-2017, 06:14 AM   #13
Xenoex
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Oh I didn't see the Bayonetta 3 announcement :O Is it gona be a Nintendo exclusive again or will be on other platforms too? Hopefully on PC too like Bayonetta 1 was eventually!

Pretty pumped for Shadows Die Twice, it looks like it could be Bloodborne 2 or in same universe!
Xenoex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2017, 06:22 AM   #14
damienjakk
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenoex View Post
Pretty pumped for Shadows Die Twice, it looks like it could be Bloodborne 2 or in same universe!
I hope it's a new IP, From Software has shown time and time again that their strength is in new IPs and not sequels.
damienjakk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2017, 10:02 AM   #15
Josh-a-tron
Sculptor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenoex View Post
Oh I didn't see the Bayonetta 3 announcement :O Is it gona be a Nintendo exclusive again or will be on other platforms too? Hopefully on PC too like Bayonetta 1 was eventually!

Yeah it said Nintendo Exclusive, so I guess for now You'll need a switch to play it. I was planning on getting one but I'm waiting a little bit to see if it gets a Price drop next year.
Old 12-12-2017, 03:43 AM   #16
El Diablo
Doom Patrol

Horizon gets goty for me, mario is great just near the end of that now. Zelda started well but I lost interest as I started playing it off the back of horizon and I was a bit burnt out on the open world thing will definitely get back into it though. The switch is impressing me the more I play it though, it definitely suits the lifestyle of an older player better.
El Diablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2017, 09:36 AM   #17
Josh-a-tron
Sculptor

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Diablo View Post
Horizon gets goty for me, mario is great just near the end of that now. Zelda started well but I lost interest as I started playing it off the back of horizon and I was a bit burnt out on the open world thing will definitely get back into it though. The switch is impressing me the more I play it though, it definitely suits the lifestyle of an older player better.
Yeah the switch appeals to me, I don't really game like I used to but I do play when I have time, but it would be nice to have when especially around holiday time when you're over at families house and there's nothing going on.

The few games out and the new ones on the horizon look great. I'll be happy with Zelda, Mario, Metriod, Bayonetta and Megaman, most other AAA titles I'll play on my Xbox.
Old 12-12-2017, 05:25 PM   #18
El Diablo
Doom Patrol

There’s loads of quality indie games too, and although alot of them are available on PS4 and xbox I tended to overlook them due to the wealth of AAA titles available. Also they make more sense on the switch due to its pick up and play nature.
El Diablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2017, 07:19 PM   #19
pavehawk78
Hellfire Club

I got a Switch as an early Christmas present. Have to say I love it so far. It’s just fun to play. Probably the most fun I’ve had with a system since Super Nintendo as a teenager. I just hope they open up classic games for it. That would put it over the top for me.
pavehawk78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2018, 05:36 PM   #20
Y3E
Gen 13

OK, don't want to create a new thread for this so will post this here.

I have always been a sucker for collector's, limited and special editions.

Some are obvious collections when you get a statue, steelbook, and or artbook and add-on contents. However, lately I've been finding we are getting special editions that do not have much more than add-on contents and a few special gifts.

A good example of this is NBA 2K18 Legend Edition Gold. This is priced in Canada on release day for $200 and you get the following:

Legend Edition Gold Digital Content

-Includes 250,000 in-game virtual currency (VC)
-40 MyTEAM Packs delivered one a week to build your perfect fantasy team, featuring a guaranteed Shaq card, 1 random Team 2K Free Agent card, and more
-Comes with Shaq Attaq shoes, Rookie Shaq jersey, Shaq Official Logo shirt, Shaq "nickname" jersey, and Shaq Championship ring
-Also includes a collection of 5 Mitchell & Ness Shaq jerseys and additional MyPLAYER apparel items
-Kyrie MYTEAM Apparel

Legend Edition Gold Physical Items

-Features all 10 Shaq trading cards
-Also includes Shaq MyTEAM stickers,
-an NBA 2K18 lenticular cover,
-and an NBA 2K18 poster

Luckily, I bought this new for $69 plus tax but I feel sorry for anyone who bought this for $200 ($150 US). Definitely, not worth it at that price.
Y3E is offline   Reply With Quote