Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tweeterhead

Old 02-15-2018, 06:40 PM   #261
statue-man
The Riddler

Actually, I got tired of waiting, and purchased the Yamato Batman statue it's scale is really close to Tweeterheads scale. I'm just working on a new base to replace the extra large base on it, so it should match up with the Tweeterhead Superman I ordered. I always have some money around for the next Tweeterhead that catches my eye. I was done with collecting and had sold off about 200 Bowen pieces, but then I saw the Tweeterhead Superman and it stirred that collector vibe back. I am hoping to get the original 7 JLA pieces.
statue-man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2018, 07:22 PM   #262
nbr3bagshotrow
curmudgeon Mod
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by statue-man View Post
Actually, I got tired of waiting, and purchased the Yamato Batman statue it's scale is really close to Tweeterheads scale. I'm just working on a new base to replace the extra large base on it, so it should match up with the Tweeterhead Superman I ordered. I always have some money around for the next Tweeterhead that catches my eye. I was done with collecting and had sold off about 200 Bowen pieces, but then I saw the Tweeterhead Superman and it stirred that collector vibe back. I am hoping to get the original 7 JLA pieces.
So are you now statue-less-man? Lol
Old 02-15-2018, 08:31 PM   #263
statue-man
The Riddler

Quote:
Originally Posted by nbr3bagshotrow View Post
So are you now statue-less-man? Lol
I have 5 left, Captain America, Hawkeye, Iron Man, Batman and The Bowen Savage Hulk which I have up for sale on ebay
Old 02-15-2018, 11:40 PM   #264
bwestley13
Birdman

Quote:
Originally Posted by statue-man View Post
Yamato is doing amazing work with their DC license. I prefer their PVC statues. I have been waiting for their PVC Wonder Woman with the DCEU outfit to ship. There is a PVC Batman coming with the same base but in a crouching pose.
bwestley13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2018, 06:04 PM   #265
statue-man
The Riddler

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwestley13 View Post
Yamato is doing amazing work with their DC license. I prefer their PVC statues. I have been waiting for their PVC Wonder Woman with the DCEU outfit to ship. There is a PVC Batman coming with the same base but in a crouching pose.
I have the standing Batman, I was surprised that it is mostly PVC
Old 02-19-2018, 06:00 PM   #266
statue-man
The Riddler

Chad, love the base on The Wonder Woman season one statue, it's perfect. I think this base could be used on every piece just add the character's insignia to the base, It helps in 2 ways, it's easier to display more statues if the base is simple, and it should reduce cost's . My own opinon, is that when you have a simple base, it does not distract you from the artwork of the statue.
Old 02-19-2018, 06:14 PM   #267
statue-man
The Riddler

Chad, for SDCC exclusive, how about a JLA medallion, with Tweeterhead or Tweeterhead insignia on the reverse side.
Old 02-20-2018, 10:44 AM   #268
SludgesicleMan
Mephisto

SDCC Exclusive Ideas.

Atom(JLA), Bumblebee(Titans), Skeets(to go with a Booster Gold) Kyrpto, Ace the Bathound, Dex-Starr, Jason's Robin Costume Display from Batcave, Black Mercy(flower) in display.

A Motherbox with New Genisis display, that when placed on it, it goes ping ping ping!
SludgesicleMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 11:15 AM   #269
Augen
Metal Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by SludgesicleMan View Post
SDCC Exclusive Ideas.

Atom(JLA), Bumblebee(Titans), Skeets(to go with a Booster Gold) Kyrpto, Ace the Bathound, Dex-Starr, Jason's Robin Costume Display from Batcave, Black Mercy(flower) in display.

A Motherbox with New Genisis display, that when placed on it, it goes ping ping ping!
I like this idea, but I'll never be able to get to SDCC to buy it.
Augen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 11:20 AM   #270
haljordan99
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SludgesicleMan View Post
SDCC Exclusive Ideas.

I think Skeets should come with Booster Gold. Otherwise the rest are good ideas.
haljordan99 is offline   Reply With Quote