Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 02-12-2018, 08:31 PM   #421
nearmint
Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by nearmint View Post
I don't know how many factories they use, so it's hard to say whether the delay of one piece would affect another or not.

I'm really curious to see this piece in person. It's 20" tall, and 15" or so of it is Lady Maria. I think it's going to be larger than I imagined.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ovp3664 View Post
Did you order ? Cant wait for this.
Yes, I was on the WL for the EX for about 6 months, but it finally converted in October. Really curious if she’ll ship in March, April, or May.
nearmint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 10:37 PM   #422
ovp3664
The Avengers

Quote:
Yes, I was on the WL for the EX for about 6 months, but it finally converted in October. Really curious if she’ll ship in March, April, or May.

ovp3664 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 01:09 AM   #423
pinecone316
Frackin!

So I just checked the Prime1 website and found that Lady Maria is now waitlisted for both the EX and regular editions now.

Does that mean all 850 and 1500 pieces of it are basically sold? That's kind of crazy since the hunter one doesn't even seem to be anywhere close to selling that much.
pinecone316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 02:45 AM   #424
nearmint
Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinecone316 View Post
So I just checked the Prime1 website and found that Lady Maria is now waitlisted for both the EX and regular editions now.

Does that mean all 850 and 1500 pieces of it are basically sold? That's kind of crazy since the hunter one doesn't even seem to be anywhere close to selling that much.
I can believe it. The Hunter is $200 more, and many collectors are reticent to display it because of the bloody corpse on the base. Lady Maria is a really beautiful piece, and considering how popular the game is, and the fairly reasonable price, I’m not surprised that they sold 2350 pieces.
Old 02-20-2018, 03:36 AM   #425
metallisaippua
Frackin!

Lady Maria got me started this "hobby" a year ago. It was a WOW effect for me when I saw her so I decided to pre-order her. Her pose is very enigmatic and everybody want to take a peek to see her face. And she doesn't look like a childish superhero figure either, but an elegant piece of antique art.

The Hunter, nope. Too bloody and violent. I wouldn't display that piece in my home.
metallisaippua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 11:52 AM   #426
Submissive421
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

The whole game is violent. Dead bodies everywhere and the hunter is dripping in blood after killing enemies. Im not understanding the problem with the body on the base. That is the game
Submissive421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 11:58 AM   #427
nearmint
Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Submissive421 View Post
The whole game is violent. Dead bodies everywhere and the hunter is dripping in blood after killing enemies. Im not understanding the problem with the body on the base. That is the game
And that's fine when you're playing the game, or if you're single. But if you're married, and especially if you have kids, bloody corpses might be a line you don't want to cross.
Old 02-20-2018, 01:03 PM   #428
DPmaster
A conclusion is simply the place where you got tired of thinking.

Quote:
And that's fine when you're playing the game, or if you're single. But if you're married, and especially if you have kids, bloody corpses might be a line you don't want to cross.
Guess it really depends on how cool the spouse is with stuff like that. Some would be ok with it while others may not. I can understand why stuff like that would be a no no especially if you have guests or children over. I guess also depending on the spouse, which kind of statues would be more offensive - bloody, violent ones like this or nude ones like what you see from ARH. With that said, I'm single so no filter for me!
DPmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 01:25 PM   #429
nearmint
Phoenix

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by DPmaster View Post
Guess it really depends on how cool the spouse is with stuff like that. Some would be ok with it while others may not. I can understand why stuff like that would be a no no especially if you have guests or children over. I guess also depending on the spouse, which kind of statues would be more offensive - bloody, violent ones like this or nude ones like what you see from ARH. With that said, I'm single so no filter for me!
I really like the Hunter statue, and would consider purchasing it, but my wife has been very cool about my statue collection. I don't want to push it to a level that would make her uncomfortable.
Old 02-20-2018, 04:34 PM   #430
Submissive421
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
I guess that makes sense. My dogs are afraid of balloons. So I can't have those around lol
Submissive421 is offline   Reply With Quote