Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 01-17-2018, 10:37 PM   #6431
Bernie21
Sailor Moon

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSAlex View Post

No plans to distribute the Superman v Doomsday and the other vs pieces you mentioned above from Iron Studios at this time. Could that change? Possibly! But as of right now it's not something that will be occurring.
Thank you for taking the time to answer this. I greatly appreciate it.

::fingerscrossed::
Bernie21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2018, 10:57 AM   #6432
BOWEN NUT
Hydra

My thing is I could have been "content" with a JLA of The big 3 plus Green Lantern and Flash. But SS chose to make Aquaman instead and it now looks like there is no Flash for this line. What was the thinking on this??
BOWEN NUT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2018, 09:14 AM   #6433
Raas Kaaz
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

Quote:

There were some armor adjustments done to the piece post SDCC and further adjustments are not expected. This piece was designed with the character's stance in mind and hence the reason more of the undersuit is showing on certain parts of the piece where the arm and legs are bent.
C'mon Alex, Im sure the man in the chair is involved for this statement somehow and not blaming you for that...but that is just a lame excuse with no truth behind it. The to small armor has nothing to do with the pose and is simply a design mistake that Sideshow dont want to invest to fix.
Raas Kaaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2018, 06:13 PM   #6434
DynamicMenace
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

Quote:
There were some armor adjustments done to the piece post SDCC and further adjustments are not expected. This piece was designed with the character's stance in mind and hence the reason more of the undersuit is showing on certain parts of the piece where the arm and legs are bent.
SSAlex can you confirm what those adjustments were? and if the images that were taken that are up on the order page of the Trooper, taken before or after the adjustments being made?
because everything still looks to be the same as seen at SDCC.
i think i can speak for everyone who has an issue with how the armor is now when i say, can you PLEASE tell whoever it is in charge for this trooper to make the proper adjustments to the armor.
after all SS does do this from time to time, and for the better. for example, the first superman poritat. that was scrapped and a new one was made. for the better mind you. this situation shouldn't be any different. becasue this is most definitely one of those times where things need to be fixed.

forearm and upper arm pieces need to be a bit longer towards the elbows. lower leg and thigh amror needs to be a bit longer towards the knees, and the collar on the chest armor needs to be raised up more towards the neck.

PLEASE WE ARE BEGGING SS TO FIX THIS....

example in the image below, how it is now on the left, how it should be on the right.
DynamicMenace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2018, 10:57 PM   #6435
Vince_be
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Hi Alex, Magneto color suit on the pics on the Sideshow website is a beautiful purple red and on Sideshow live it looked totally orange, same on SDCC video on youtube.

Can you confirm it will be a beautiful purple red like on the Sideshow website pics ? It is really important IMO cause this is the main Magneto color.
Vince_be is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2018, 04:47 AM   #6436
Lecter83
Fantastic Four

Hello,will you do Princess Leia half-naked taken from the movie THE RETURN OF JEDI always Hot Toys? After the bust from Black Heart Enterprise of the Universal Monsters,will be relesaed Premium Format a tomorrow of this charatcers?Thanks.
Lecter83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2018, 04:49 PM   #6437
MPCanes
The X-Men

Alex,

Lots of folks have asked for the added spikes to be removable on the upcoming Magneto Maquette. Is this something you can suggest to the production team to give folks multiple display options? It is a Maquette, after all, and should have added options since it is more complex :-)
MPCanes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2018, 12:26 PM   #6438
Harbinger176
The Spirit

Hi Alex,

Just wanted to know if there are any more Heavy Metal characters in the pipeline already or will that happen based on the sales for the Taarna PF? Still on the fence for this character.

Thanks again for your time.
Harbinger176 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2018, 04:21 PM   #6439
moviemonster
Justice League

Are there still plans to produce the Court of the Dead in a smaller scale?
moviemonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2018, 12:08 AM   #6440
Falkor
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Alex, I remember it being mentioned in a Sideshow live video, that the Batman Legendary scale figure, it may be possible to pull the cape over the arms and hands as to have a more ominous look. Is this a feature that will be possible? Thanks!
Falkor is offline   Reply With Quote