Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 01-12-2018, 06:11 AM   #11
craigcliff1
Zot

Figures not for me, but happy for those who do collect them. I am not as upset as others after 12 years I am almost out of collecting anyways, I would have liked a Star Wars PF that I wanted. With what stuff now cost would have to have been one high on my want list.
craigcliff1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2018, 09:32 AM   #12
Josh-a-tron
"Revenge is a Dish Best Served Cold"
Sculptor

Quote:
Originally Posted by craigcliff1 View Post
Figures not for me, but happy for those who do collect them. I am not as upset as others after 12 years I am almost out of collecting anyways, I would have liked a Star Wars PF that I wanted. With what stuff now cost would have to have been one high on my want list.
I'm almost done with 1/4 scale. I'll probably always collect in smaller more affordable scale but 1/4 scale was always a finite proposition for me.

And unlike some others I do not intend to constantly sell and replace. Once I get all the pieces I want, I'm out. However with Sideshow's schedule it's actually been dragging on longer than I thought it would.
Josh-a-tron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2018, 11:00 AM   #13
adee
Green Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh-a-tron View Post
I'm almost done with 1/4 scale. I'll probably always collect in smaller more affordable scale but 1/4 scale was always a finite proposition for me.

And unlike some others I do not intend to constantly sell and replace. Once I get all the pieces I want, I'm out. However with Sideshow's schedule it's actually been dragging on longer than I thought it would.
That's been my mindset as well Josh. There are a few more pieces I need but once I have them I'll be done with quarter scale. As for not upgrading the ones I have, we'll see. I'm already being tempted with Wonder Woman so I can't make any promises on that.
adee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2018, 12:59 PM   #14
Josh-a-tron
Sculptor

Quote:
Originally Posted by adee View Post
That's been my mindset as well Josh. There are a few more pieces I need but once I have them I'll be done with quarter scale. As for not upgrading the ones I have, we'll see. I'm already being tempted with Wonder Woman so I can't make any promises on that.
Oh of course, there will be the occasional "Wow that's so much better than the last one" but I also see some just sell the old and get the new almost constantly.

That said I'm very keen to see the new Daredevil and while I won't be replacing any of my Batman PF's I may Replace Wonder Woman, the new one is just too damn good looking, but I'll wait for release pics before I make the final determination.
Old 01-12-2018, 01:16 PM   #15
SONICobra
Batman

after this years reveals i only need thor and loki then im cutting back to x-men / batman villain pfs only... oh and maybe flash but i figure thats probably a good 5-6 years out still

thundercats really threw me for a loop though, im trying to figure out where i will put those
SONICobra is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2018, 02:15 PM   #16
Josh-a-tron
Sculptor

Quote:
Originally Posted by SONICobra View Post
after this years reveals i only need thor and loki then im cutting back to x-men / batman villain pfs only... oh and maybe flash but i figure thats probably a good 5-6 years out still

thundercats really threw me for a loop though, im trying to figure out where i will put those
After the new releases I need..

DC
The Flash
Martian Manhunter
Robin
Nightwing
Mr. Freeze
Two Face
Scarecrow
Ras Al Ghul(pfft right)

Marvel
Loki
Ghost Rider
Mephisto
Bullseye
Jigsaw(pfft right)

The rest are either out and I'll grab them when I can like the last Green Goblin and Bane which I'm still trying decided since I missed the EX if I can just grab a CE and be okay, which is probably the case.
Old 01-12-2018, 02:36 PM   #17
adee
Green Arrow

I need a Flash, Loki and a Silver Surfer and I'm out.

I can get the SS comiquette if I really have to but I'd rather a new PF. I still need a Wolverine too but plenty to choose from on that front.
adee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2018, 02:37 PM   #18
SONICobra
Batman

damn, forgot about ghost rider... and doc oc and sandman (prob will never get made)
Old 01-12-2018, 02:41 PM   #19
Josh-a-tron
Sculptor

Quote:
Originally Posted by SONICobra View Post
damn, forgot about ghost rider... and doc oc and sandman (prob will never get made)
Yeah, that's a big one for me, but I was in no way paying XM prices for him.
Old 01-12-2018, 02:58 PM   #20
SONICobra
Batman

i think prime1 might be doing one, hopefully it will be under $1000