Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 04-23-2018, 12:50 PM   #9801
Demona
Martian Manhunter

I would be asking to speak to another rep because the story keeps changing. Some reps say no replacements and offer a credit. Other reps say they will add you to the list. Other reps say you can be added to the list if you destroy your other piece.

No way in hell would I settle for this response. Paid too damn much money for that nonsense. They honored other people's replacements and are still sending them out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meatballhero View Post
So i do everything i had to do and received my replacements for ex head and gauntlet. not the ex head had a chip on the right horn and the gauntlets magnets didnt work so the only thing holding it on is the batter pack. I message them immediately and they said well get back to you in 1 to 3 days. Now this............

Thank you for your patience while we worked to find a resolution for your Thanos. Sadly, upon thorough inspection of our replacement stock, I’m disappointed to report we have fully exhausted our supply for this item. We sincerely apologize for this inconvenience.

Please review the options below, and let us know how you wish to proceed.

If you wish to return the item for a full refund, we can arrange this for you at Sideshow's expense. In this case you would receive a refund of all money paid directly to Sideshow, including original shipping costs and non-refundable deposits.

If you would be willing to keep the item as is, we can offer you a $75.00 Sideshow credit as compensation for the damage. This can provided as an internal credit toward a future order, or in the form of Sideshow Rewards Points. Please be aware that accepting this credit will close your inquiry, and you will no longer be eligible for an additional replacement/exchange/refund for this issue after taking this credit offer.

Please let us know how you wish to proceed by 4/30/2018, so we can get this taken care of for you as quickly as possible. We look forward to hearing back from you and resolving this matter
Demona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2018, 12:54 PM   #9802
SONICobra
Batman

im just about to call it... apply that $1200 to three other orders and pay them off

edit: done
SONICobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2018, 04:46 PM   #9803
Indomitus
Kiss my shiny metal arse!

Anyone know which factory Thanos came from? A real concern for those thinking of buying this piece now. $1200+tax+ship. More like a ~$1400 gamble....
Indomitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2018, 06:27 PM   #9804
danteipp
Hellboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commander0Zero View Post
So i was originally sent 2 collectors editions heads instead of 1 reg and one EX smiling portrait. Opened a case with sideshow finally got an e-mail telling me to destroy 1 collectors(reg) editions heads and send a picture of the destroyed portrait. Did that last Friday and received a package today From Sideshow. Opened it and boom another collectors (regular) edition portrait. So I'm in the exact same situation i was in before with 2 collectors editions heads and no EX edition portrait. Needless to say I'm unhappy. Hopefully Sideshow actually has an EX edition portrait to send me. Arghhhh!
That is crazy. I hope they get you an EX head. For all of the hassle, they should get you the EX and at least $50 in reward points.
danteipp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2018, 06:33 PM   #9805
wanderlai
The Tick

Still waiting lol
wanderlai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2018, 07:16 PM   #9806
Wurmtongue
The Herculoids

Custom head for mine.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	FB_IMG_1524525254503.jpg
Views:	129
Size:	22.2 KB
ID:	113326  
Wurmtongue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2018, 03:44 AM   #9807
koflach
A day without sunshine is like... night.

meh, not a fan of that sculpt.
koflach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2018, 05:36 AM   #9808
The Dark Knight
Jubilee

Wow... This thread is still alive, and gets the most post. Thanos is really well loved, huh.

Darkseid is better though
The Dark Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2018, 07:34 AM   #9809
sparda
The Avengers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wurmtongue View Post
Custom head for mine.
Same. Getting the one with the gritted teeth as well.
sparda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2018, 01:12 PM   #9810
khrisc
The X-Men

wait..so has SS started with the replacements? coz I still havent received any email yet..
khrisc is offline   Reply With Quote