Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 04-23-2018, 11:32 AM   #1
geraldegivens
Doh!

Help with leab on T800 life size endo skeleton V2.0

Hi,
Hoping someone can help me here or put my mind at rest. A few years ago I bought the Sideshow T800 life size endo V2.0. I cleaned up the battle damage but lately I have noticed that the statue seems to lean to the left when looking at it. I'm not sure if its always been that way and that's the design and pose of this statue but was worrying me so I removed the arms and head to reduce some weight. From the hipe there is a slight lean to the left? is this normal? if so Ill put everything back together but if not can I fix somehow? was thinking of putting a small spacer under his right foot to help level the hip joint? It does lean slightly slightly forward but from the pics of others I have seen this looks normal, but the left lean I wasn't sure? I have tried to insert pics into this but they are not working for some reason

Thanks so much
geraldegivens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2018, 10:46 PM   #2
67L88Stingray
Doc Savage

Yes, it is leaning. That is a known issue with these and Sideshow will claim yours is the only one they have heard of and it's a lie. Many people have had this happen, some even worse. There are multiple threads about this on the freaks forum and probably mentioned here also. I knew about this years ago luckily before I ordered one. Sorry to hear about yours getting added to the list.
67L88Stingray is offline   Reply With Quote