Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tweeterhead

Old 04-01-2023, 09:16 AM   #251
Hannibal10
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by generalszabo View Post
I get that, I think there was some anticipation about the 1/4, I know I was waiting for pics. After paying 1200 plus shipping for a 1/4 scale, this shouldn't have happened
For super premium prices, it's the bare minimum.
Hannibal10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2023, 11:55 PM   #252
Sonic Boom
The Green Hornet

Quote:
Originally Posted by generalszabo View Post
I get that, I think there was some anticipation about the 1/4, I know I was waiting for pics. After paying 1200 plus shipping for a 1/4 scale, this shouldn't have happened
Agreed. I just don't get why people put companies on blast without even going through the proper channels first. It's been happening for years lol. Same thing with person to person sales. Handle it in private first. I get letting the community know that there may be an issue with a new statue, but don't trash the company first thing.
Sonic Boom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2023, 12:51 AM   #253
generalszabo
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

Poor David Igo is the one trying to keep the collectors updated and happy on FB - he replied to a post saying it's not a failure, it's a mistake.

Fair enough I guess, but I do wonder if they even made the ex parts?
generalszabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2023, 02:51 AM   #254
Commander0Zero
Statue Forum MacDaddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic Boom View Post
Agreed. I just don't get why people put companies on blast without even going through the proper channels first. It's been happening for years lol. Same thing with person to person sales. Handle it in private first. I get letting the community know that there may be an issue with a new statue, but don't trash the company first thing.
Thank You! I've had an issue that needed to be resolved with literally every company. Sideshow, Prime 1, Tweeterhead, XM, Kotobukiya. Like its part of the hobby. You contact customer Service and if they are going to make it right all good. People are acting like this is the end of days and is unprecedented. The reaction has moved to just being toxic for no reason.
Commander0Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2023, 09:42 AM   #255
saberhagen
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic Boom View Post
TH sent me the wrong edition of a statue recently. I didn't take to social media like some activist. I simply e-mailed them and they sent the EX. Everything was perfect in 7 days. It was just like dealing with SSC. TH has improved a ton.
There are still problems. I sent an email asking them to hold my 1/6 Joker because I was in the middle of a cross country move (thanks to the delays), said it would be no problem. Instead I had to reroute the package as it was in transit and store it in a hotel room. Not a huge deal, but definitely an unnecessary hassle.
saberhagen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2023, 09:17 PM   #256
Royalguard
The Avengers

Did ANYONE get the "correct" version, or are they all blunders?
Royalguard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2023, 09:24 PM   #257
TooMacabre
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

I haven't heard back from SS about the alt portrait and hand. I am happy I got it though.
TooMacabre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2023, 01:53 AM   #258
generalszabo
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royalguard View Post
Did ANYONE get the "correct" version, or are they all blunders?
One guy implied he received all parts, but he had to send his back as it was damaged, so he couldn't provide pics. I would think all of them are missing the ex parts, maybe this will delay the next ones going out so they ensure they are included - if they're shipping in batches
generalszabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2023, 08:39 AM   #259
GaryTonge
Kingpin

I wonder if Sideshow will hold off on shipping these and inspect them in house, prior to sending them out?
GaryTonge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2023, 09:33 AM   #260
Hannibal10
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryTonge View Post
I wonder if Sideshow will hold off on shipping these and inspect them in house, prior to sending them out?
That would make sense... but were the parts even "printed"/painted? I can't image there's 500 alt heads/hands in a warehouse where someone just forgot to pack them.
Hannibal10 is offline   Reply With Quote