Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > CoolProps / Imaginarium

Old 05-16-2016, 06:22 PM   #21
Brent72
The Spirit

Thinking seriously about pulling the trigger on this beast. It would make a great companion to my IA 1:2 Mark 17 Heartbreaker.
Brent72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2016, 09:28 AM   #22
El Diablo
Doom Patrol

My mk7 should be arriving on Monday, can't wait. My eventual plan is to have a small hall of armour display with this the sideshow mk3 a 1:2 hulkbuster armour I have (its not the avengers version but its good enough) and the mk46 sideshow are also releasing.
El Diablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2016, 10:27 AM   #23
Collectorcol
100,000 sperm and you were the fastest?

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Diablo View Post
My mk7 should be arriving on Monday, can't wait. My eventual plan is to have a small hall of armour display with this the sideshow mk3 a 1:2 hulkbuster armour I have (its not the avengers version but its good enough) and the mk46 sideshow are also releasing.
You ordered one? Darksidetoy?
You won't regret it especially if you forked out for a SS 1:2 IM.

Doesn't really suit a hall of armour but the dynamic pose is awesome. Base is the weakest part but who looks at that?

Be prepared for the size and weight of the box.
Collectorcol is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2016, 10:59 AM   #24
Brent72
The Spirit

Quote:
Just got the tracking info and mine will be here Monday too.
Old 05-17-2016, 11:10 AM   #25
Collectorcol
100,000 sperm and you were the fastest?

Quote:
Originally Posted by candyrocket786 View Post
That thing is pure badass. Funny how the SS Endo looks smaller than IM.
Endo has skin/tissue wrapped around it, IM has a man inside it.
Collectorcol is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2016, 11:41 AM   #26
Python
Omega Red

Quote:

Nice! I look forward to seeing this when it's done..
Python is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2016, 02:13 PM   #27
El Diablo
Doom Patrol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Collectorcol View Post
You ordered one? Darksidetoy?
You won't regret it especially if you forked out for a SS 1:2 IM.

Doesn't really suit a hall of armour but the dynamic pose is awesome. Base is the weakest part but who looks at that?

Be prepared for the size and weight of the box.
Yeah got it from darksidetoy

I know it won't be a strict hall of armour but the mk3 and hb are museum poses and they'll be flanked either side by the mk7 and eventually the mk46 which are both more dynamic (well from what was shown of the mk46 it looked more dynamic). But it'll be a good while before the mk46 is out so my 1:2 t-800 will have to take its place until then!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent72 View Post
Just got the tracking info and mine will be here Monday too.
Nice! Let's hope they both arrive in good condition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Python View Post
Nice! I look forward to seeing this when it's done..
It just depends when the mk46 will be out before its done, I can't see sideshow releasing it before the end of the year if not early next.
Old 05-23-2016, 05:23 PM   #28
Brent72
The Spirit

Looks my delivery has been pushed back from today to tomorrow. That sucks.
Old 05-24-2016, 02:18 PM   #29
Brent72
The Spirit

OK, got mine today and will post pics later this evening or tomorrow. I'm 98% happy with it....my only gripe, and hopefully other owners of this piece can chime in, is that the lights in the eyes are noticeably dimmer than the hands and chest. My IA Mark 17 Heartbreaker statue has equally bright lights everywhere so this is a little disappointing, but most of the time the lights will be off so in the grand scheme of things it's not that big of a deal. Just wondering if anyone else has this issue. Some of the pics previously posted on this thread seem to show the same thing so I think it's more of a design flaw than me having a defective piece.
Old 05-24-2016, 03:04 PM   #30
El Diablo
Doom Patrol

Got mine yesterday, beast of a box and very heavy!
Statue is awesome overall, paint finish is excellent (it makes the mk3 from sideshow look very flat!) very happy with it overall. Base is probably my only criticism as it looks a tad plasticky and I was never a huge fan of the sewer cover but tbh you don't really look at that such is the impact of the statue itself.
Another thing to note which was not obvious from the pics is that two sets of the aero flaps are provided so you can chose to have them open or closed, which is cool.
Mine does have an issue though as the arc reactor on the chest won't light up (the rest light up fine) dark side were quick to respond to my email which was a good sign and they are going to contact imaginarium so got to wait on their response.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent72 View Post
OK, got mine today and will post pics later this evening or tomorrow. I'm 98% happy with it....my only gripe, and hopefully other owners of this piece can chime in, is that the lights in the eyes are noticeably dimmer than the hands and chest. My IA Mark 17 Heartbreaker statue has equally bright lights everywhere so this is a little disappointing, but most of the time the lights will be off so in the grand scheme of things it's not that big of a deal. Just wondering if anyone else has this issue. Some of the pics previously posted on this thread seem to show the same thing so I think it's more of a design flaw than me having a defective piece.
I can't comment on the chest light, but the rest of the lights aren't the brightest imo. The sideshow mk3 is like a light cannon in comparison. Like you though I'm not massively bothered as 99% of the time whilst on display the lights will be off.