Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Comic Heroes > Comics

Old 05-26-2014, 10:53 AM   #21
protector2814
Phoenix

Joe - am almost in the same boat. DD, GOG, Iron Fist (for now), & 1 or 2 Marvel pick-ups are just about it. There are several indie books I'm reading which I speak about in this section & practically, if any, no DC books any more. I'm pulling a lot from my long boxes & am really enjoying the revisits. Try that, you'll be surprised at how much fun you'll have. & an under $20 weekly LCS visit ain't such a bad thing. I think the long time reader 40+ years for me, is being pushed out.
protector2814 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2014, 12:09 PM   #22
ratchet
Mandarin

I've been reading:

Thunderbolts - one of the most consistently good reads month after month... but who knows how well it will keep up after Soule leaves the book.

Hulk - the re-launch is off to a good start and Duggan's ideas when he takes over the book at #5 sounds real interesting

Black Widow - Another great book month after month.

Nova - I like this so much I went back and picked up the last series. Everything thus far has been a fun read

Speaking of re-visits - I decided to go back and complete my Surfer collection, reading Volume 3 over - best move I've made with comics lately. This series is one of the best ever
ratchet is offline   Reply With Quote