Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Old 06-15-2014, 09:05 AM   #501
FROBAY
Phoenix

These posters are up for anyone interested. I got one, thought it would be a good poster to go with my PCS Statues. Also, a Nice Thundercats one.

http://www.bottleneckgallery.com/col...laneous-mayhem

Last edited by FROBAY; 06-15-2014 at 09:07 AM.
FROBAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2014, 09:10 AM   #502
joker1987
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kagero_no_mai View Post
Actually the reported cases of defects have been pretty low for He-man: they are actually just a few, while I see many posters saying their statue came with no issues.

There have been much more breakages/paint defects with other statues (Scorpion and Akuma/Gouken diorama anyone?) so, at least for now, as far as He-man is concerned I see nothing that their good customer care can't handle.
I hope, however, if someone can explain the causes of the cracks, and reassure us that you do not take risks with the passage of time, it would be really appreciated.
customer service, in my case, was quick to respond but now they are waiting for me from sending the statue new (hopefully tomorrow). This was my first purchase direct from PCS, and for sure if I am their customer, will depend on how solve my problem. Sorry for the outburst, but the statue is really beautiful and really makes me angry to see it damaged.
joker1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2014, 11:10 AM   #503
yeek
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

I opened mine up and put him together last night and all I can say is he's awesome. I'm really pleased with how he turned out and he just overall looks phenomenal.

My only two issues/concerns:

I hope over time Orko doesn't start swooping downwards, as it looks like it could be a problem. The stand is hefty but the way Orko is positioned his weight will be putting stress on the stand to pull it away and down.

My second issue is that he is really small for 1/4. He-Man should be a lot bigger IMO. If he would have been Lion-O's size then that would have been perfect. Whoever mentioned he was closer to 1/5 scale I would have to agree with that.
yeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2014, 11:27 AM   #504
foots
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

The area around She-Ra's face in that print seems off. It looks like her face is missing unless you really look close. Maybe it isn't as bad in person. I'm also not a fan of Hordak's jaw. Too bad because I like the rest of it
foots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2014, 12:10 PM   #505
loricstone
Kang

Location: Don't come at me stupid or I'll Sammamish your candy ass!!
So I decided to see what he looks like without the stand and I think he actually looks quite fine sitting on the drawbridge right in front of He-Man. He doesn't slide around on the base either. He sits there quite snuggly.

loricstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2014, 12:44 PM   #506
yeek
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by loricstone View Post
So I decided to see what he looks like without the stand and I think he actually looks quite fine sitting on the drawbridge right in front of He-Man. He doesn't slide around on the base either. He sits there quite snuggly.

That actually looks decent...I may do that since I'm afraid of Orko drooping.
yeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2014, 02:42 PM   #507
biglebowski9999
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

I might do the same. The stand look really cool but not worth risking the damage. By the time I move and mine comes out of storage, there's no way I could get a replacement.
biglebowski9999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2014, 03:55 PM   #508
Gruson
Suicide Squad

Finally opened mine and everything is perfect. I like He-man best by himself and really wish Orko had a separate stand because he's a must have too.
Gruson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2014, 06:56 PM   #509
Comicbookguy
Hercules

Has anyone not got a shipping payment request yet? Im still waiting for mine. He looks awesome! Pure 80s!!!!
Comicbookguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2014, 07:05 PM   #510
BLADES OF STEAL
Madness takes its toll. Please have exact change

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comicbookguy View Post
Has anyone not got a shipping payment request yet? Im still waiting for mine. He looks awesome! Pure 80s!!!!

Hey, I'm in md too. I ordered 2 ex' s and they already both arrived Saturday. I will definetly say my experience with pcs is 100% improved from the judge death statue.
BLADES OF STEAL is offline   Reply With Quote