Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 12-23-2022, 10:05 PM   #1
Shoo
Hercules

Prime 1: Alien vs. Predator - Chopper Predator 1/3

Shoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2022, 10:21 PM   #2
Goonsack Steve
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Wish they just did a $6K ultimate edition that came with the accessories to make Celtic and Scar. Going to be $12K+ for the trio easy as separate statues
Goonsack Steve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2022, 10:21 PM   #3
Punisher_
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

He's got the best pose
Punisher_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2022, 01:11 AM   #4
azurepred
Zot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goonsack Steve View Post
Wish they just did a $6K ultimate edition that came with the accessories to make Celtic and Scar. Going to be $12K+ for the trio easy as separate statues
I assume you think that will be in Aud? I don't think they will sell many at all if they are priced over $2k usd each.
azurepred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2022, 01:22 AM   #5
Goonsack Steve
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by azurepred View Post
I assume you think that will be in Aud? I don't think they will sell many at all if they are priced over $2k usd each.
Nope, USD I'm afraid. No way in he'll are these less than. $3K USD a pop. Clearly Predator heads have deep wallets as they price out ---- ridiculously
Goonsack Steve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2022, 01:48 AM   #6
azurepred
Zot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goonsack Steve View Post
Nope, USD I'm afraid. No way in he'll are these less than. $3K USD a pop. Clearly Predator heads have deep wallets as they price out ---- ridiculously
No way man. The paint is so basic on these, one head except maybe scar and limited accessories. Nobody is going to buy these at that price and i consider myself a pretty hardcore Pred collector. At some point, I've probably had almost every high dollar Pred collectible out there.
azurepred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2022, 02:46 AM   #7
Riozza311
Fantastic Four

Quote:
Originally Posted by azurepred View Post
No way man. The paint is so basic on these, one head except maybe scar and limited accessories. Nobody is going to buy these at that price and i consider myself a pretty hardcore Pred collector. At some point, I've probably had almost every high dollar Pred collectible out there.
Hopefully they don?t keep raising the prices..They want to sell more they need to keep prices reasonable..look at jnd..1800 to 2100 to 2500 to 3100 for the same statues..prime1 is jumping big time on prices to, making it hard to keep up with these statues
Riozza311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2022, 01:26 PM   #8
Python
Omega Red

Get your bets in now, I give it four months after it's Pre order date before this one is cancelled....

I'm genuinely surprised they have made this in 1/3. Seems like they did the bare minimum though and reused a lot of Scar.
Python is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2022, 02:26 PM   #9
VILE GUILE
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

I hope the potentially lackluster sales of these don't stick a fork in the possibility of a 1/3 Wolf someday? This move could kill the line. That would surely suck. These 3 AVP's was a little too extreme of an idea. Should of been just the one imo. Maybe they'll change plans after they see sales and do the switch-out's idea with the other heads etc. since they already put in the work? Then it could be way more desirable.
VILE GUILE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2022, 02:28 PM   #10
chavez553
Brotherhood of Evil Mutants

Nah they have to make the chopper because they can only make so many each of these. That’s why they have so many different pieces coming out at one time, so they can make more money. You can’t make 1000 of these massive things, so why not make a bunch of different characters at low to med es..? Whether they be slightly obscure or whatever, they end making same profit across all those different characters instead of just one or two. Kind see what Prime 1 is doing here now.

What’s striking me now is we could see these in smaller scale later on down the line.
chavez553 is offline   Reply With Quote