Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Just The Facts... > Collection Corner

Old 09-09-2020, 02:26 PM   #371
Augen
Metal Men

Amazing set up! Curious about these puck lights.
Augen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2020, 07:07 PM   #372
House
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by punisher2000 View Post
awesome display upgreat... fill the units bro !!!!!
Thanks Punisher, Yeah heh im in no rush to run out of room lol!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Augen View Post
Amazing set up! Curious about these puck lights.
Thank you Augen, They are Omlopp from ikea. You have to buy a transformer/power supply cord to power them but i believe can hook up 9 connections to the 37$ transformer. Also can be connected to another transformer with another connector. One switch can control all basically. They have dimmer capability just have to buy a dimmer switch. All the lights i have are connected to each other 1 switch. Problem i have is some are older versions, so i wont be able to dimmer mine. Which is fine, dont feel like rewiring it all lol. I think you could use these on your shelving, just buy some doublesided velcro tape to stick the transformer underneath your shelves. The Omlopp wires are pretty long as well.
Light
https://www.ikea.com/us/en/p/omlopp-...hite-60435721/
"daisy chain"connector for multiple transformers
https://www.ikea.com/us/en/p/ansluta...cord-60119925/
Power supply cord
https://www.ikea.com/us/en/p/ansluta...cord-30121411/
Transformer for 9 connections
https://www.ikea.com/us/en/p/tradfri...gray-60342661/
Remote control (dimmer etc)
https://www.ikea.com/us/en/p/tradfri...trol-00443130/
House is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2020, 08:08 PM   #373
Karnis
Blue Falcon

Very nice!
Karnis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2020, 01:21 PM   #374
House

Smugglers Run Millennium Falcon

Started unboxing all the Star wars pieces i recently purchased. This maybe a "toy" but its a 400$ toy.. It it does not disappoint! The weathering is fantastic, they did an awesome job on features. Has 2 different sound boards one for Smugglers Run at Disney and A New Hope sounds. Also has the rectangle radar dish or the original circle dish.

Comes with a Chewy and Hondo figure. ( I bought the rest to go with Empire Strikes Back) It has 7 Porgs but i didnt bother with them. Features an Escape pod, boarding ramp with (lights/sound) Chess board figures (I put these away so they don't get lost) has 2 smugglers compartments. They really put a lot of detail into this. My only gripe is the landing gears are snap in and the connection feels fairly weak. I never owned a Falcon as a kid 30+ years later i have my own. Aside from the EFX one i bought...

Old 09-12-2020, 01:22 PM   #375
House

Smugglers Run Millennium Falcon (continued)

Old 09-15-2020, 03:30 AM   #376
House

Star Wars The Vintage Collection AT-AT ROTJ Endor

Another Vintage Collection piece that came out in 2012. As a kid many years ago, i never got one of the originals. My neighbor had one and and that never stopped wanting to have one. So I picked this up finally. Spending way to much for one. There is a lot of sound effects, light features, winch/pulleys, and a speeder bike. Also came with an AT-AT pilot. Thought id share some pictures. Total trip down memory lane!

Old 09-15-2020, 03:42 AM   #377
House

Black Series AT-ST

Can't have a AT-AT without getting a AT-ST! Comes with at AT-ST pilot and 2 different nose mounted guns (one has a firing feature) Just a few pics

Old 09-15-2020, 03:52 AM   #378
House

Black Series 6' Snow Speeder

Picked this up as well, larger scale for 6' figures. I had one of these as a kid, this version is a lot larger than the original. This has much more detail, the paint and weathering is fantastic. Has 4 movable brake flaps 2 on top 2 on the bottom. Harpoon gun w/cable. Comes with a grappling rifle, 2 grenades and Dak Ralter figure. Had to buy a Luke for the pilot. Another toy technically, but an expensive one.

Old 09-15-2020, 08:43 AM   #379
jeremydmc
Black Panther

WOW, so many memories of having a couple of those originals back in the day. The newer ones are much better detailed for sure than the 78-85 ones. Great additions!
jeremydmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2020, 07:02 PM   #380
House

Room change...

So in order to get things more together and i have Gambit Maquette arriving next week. XM Emma Frost and XM Scarlet Witch arriving sometime soon. I realized i would need more room for them. I ended up moving all my X-men pieces downstairs and created more room for my star wars pieces i have coming/unboxing.

I also kinda want to get more motorized lazy susans, but i don't think i can find one powerful enough for Juggernaut. Gambit is going to goto next to Rogue. Hmm can hardly see Domino.. gonna move her i think.. The one downfall is i can't hang all my prints behind the section because there is a window there Looking for ideas on how i could have the art prints more visible. Or any ideas on changing in general. Here's pics of the room.