Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tweeterhead

Old 07-26-2018, 03:05 PM   #611
grphyx1
Kingpin

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremydmc View Post
We need to get the name of this thread changed to "Ask grphyx1 so he can ask Tweeterhead."

grphyx1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2018, 03:15 PM   #612
Master Pizza
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

What exactly about GL does Chad want help with? I was a bit confused.
Master Pizza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2018, 03:19 PM   #613
grphyx1
Kingpin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Pizza View Post
The exclusive. They are trying to decide on a good ex. Lantern plus some sort of beam coming out the ring? Maybe some sort of power spark, I don't know. I just know they are trying to figure out what works best.
grphyx1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2018, 03:19 PM   #614
chrismhk
Luke Cage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Pizza View Post
He wants some idea from people about what to do for the exclusive parts. I am not sure but if I remember correctly, I think he said the left hand holding power battery will be a regular swap out.
chrismhk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2018, 03:42 PM   #615
No1WonderFan
Blue Falcon

Well, if the ring is making the gun/base as a construct, it can't also make a fist (like Chad suggested) or anything else at the same time, right? Or can he create multiple things simultaneously? I didn't think so.
No1WonderFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2018, 03:44 PM   #616
nbr3bagshotrow
curmudgeon Mod
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by No1WonderFan View Post
Well, if the ring is making the gun/base as a construct, it can't also make a fist (like Chad suggested) or anything else at the same time, right? Or can he create multiple things simultaneously? I didn't think so.
I thought the ring could create anything the wielder imagined?
Old 07-26-2018, 03:45 PM   #617
jeremydmc
Black Panther

He can create multiple constructs at once. He has done it a lot in the comics. John Stewart being an architect and Kyle Rayner being a graphic artist they were able to do even more complex contructs than Hal. So that could work if they wanted it to look like the gun platform was being created along with something else.
jeremydmc is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2018, 03:57 PM   #618
Philintheblank
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrismhk View Post
He wants some idea from people about what to do for the exclusive parts. I am not sure if I remember correctly, but I think he said the left hand holding power battery will be a regular swap out.
That'd be cool. I was expecting that for the exclusive. Yeah, I'd say something with the power ring. A spark or beam or something...there's a few things you could do there. ...they could also have the lantern light up as part of the ex. Of course, anything light up has an expiration date.

Anyway...kind of a weird question and hopefully I can word it well enough, but I was wondering if the black/grey Batman will have the same pose. If so, will we get a mirrored pose (batarang in left hand, right hand down, head turned to the right, cape flowing to the left)? That way there can be some symmetry if you display them together as they'll have their capes both facing outward...otherwise, you have both capes facing the same direction. ...hope that makes sense. Eh...probably too wordy, but there you go.
Philintheblank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2018, 04:04 PM   #619
No1WonderFan
Blue Falcon

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremydmc View Post
He can create multiple constructs at once. He has done it a lot in the comics. John Stewart being an architect and Kyle Rayner being a graphic artist they were able to do even more complex contructs than Hal. So that could work if they wanted it to look like the gun platform was being created along with something else.
Awesome. I did not know that. I'm just happy they're including the power battery. I agree with others that a "beam" from the ring to the base would be cool. Other than that I'd be pleased with whatever.

Heck, make 3 or 4 things. Ha. I just don't love the shape of his mask and nose.

Why is it so sharp and angled -even around the eyes? I don't think it should be quite as pointed as Batman's.

Last edited by nbr3bagshotrow; 12-14-2020 at 05:40 PM.
No1WonderFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2018, 04:10 PM   #620
Kebron
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Instead of another construct, maybe him new arms with him charging the ring.

Other idea is a little spark similar to the Wonder Woman bullet ricochets, just made out of the same material as the Gun construct hes on top of. Simulating his ring glowing and powering the construct.

I also like the bullet belt idea. Have it start as a beam out of his ring that turns into a bullet belt that feeds into the gun.
Kebron is offline   Reply With Quote