Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Chronicle Collectibles

Old 11-28-2019, 10:38 PM   #11
tamaboy311
Luke Cage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorondor_33 View Post
Any word on when items like the Velociraptors and Rotunda Rex will be going up for order?
I honestly don't think they will. They would have done it by now.
tamaboy311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2019, 12:23 AM   #12
67L88Stingray
Doc Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamaboy311 View Post
I honestly don't think they will. They would have done it by now.
Maybe ask?
67L88Stingray is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2019, 08:01 PM   #13
Verdun
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamaboy311 View Post
Nope, is 150 for baby and 55 for adult.

Still haven't been billed for Blue.
Did you also order the Rex? I wondered if it might have come in same batch.
Verdun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2019, 08:31 PM   #14
tamaboy311
Luke Cage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verdun View Post
Still haven't been billed for Blue.
Did you also order the Rex? I wondered if it might have come in same batch.
I already paid shipping for both blues. Baby arrives this Thursday. My rex should be here next year.
tamaboy311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2019, 01:50 PM   #15
Chrisrex82
The Herculoids

GREAT NEWS! You CAN order the Indominus Rex that P1 just put up for pre order directly through P1 if you live in the US, such great news as it's pretty obvious that Chronicle wasn't going to be distributing them, personally I'd much rather go though P1 directly. Unfortunately, the previous JP products still cannot be ordered directly.
Chrisrex82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2019, 04:33 PM   #16
Thorondor_33
Blue Falcon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrisrex82 View Post
GREAT NEWS! You CAN order the Indominus Rex that P1 just put up for pre order directly through P1 if you live in the US, such great news as it's pretty obvious that Chronicle wasn't going to be distributing them, personally I'd much rather go though P1 directly. Unfortunately, the previous JP products still cannot be ordered directly.
So the Velociraptors and Rotunda Rex are still in limbo? That sucks. The Rotunda Rex is probably out of my budget, but I'd would consider ordering a Raptor if I could.

As for Indominus, I am passing on P1's as I still feel CC's has the edge. But I do plan on ordering the Spino and maybe the Mosa.
Thorondor_33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2019, 04:37 PM   #17
Adam_Warlock
Mephisto

Quote:
Nothing like getting the product direct from the source. Chronicle should have never been able to limit the distribution of Prime 1 to north america in the first place. Now those of us who want the proper rotunda rex instead of chronicles stumpy neck deformed dino are left sitting here not knowing what is going on and how to order. The least they could do is send an email update or come in here and let people know whether they are or are not going to have the product.
Adam_Warlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2019, 07:25 AM   #18
Verdun
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Quote:

That is no longer the case, appears to have been a mistake from Prime 1 and they have since disallowed.

When asking CC response was Prime 1 availability through CC would be decided on "case by case basis".
Recent correspondence with Chronicle Collectibles inquiring has revealed Prime 1 availability will be determined on case by case basis.

Only squeeky wheels get the grease. If you want Prime 1 and Iron Studios availability for Jurassic items to continue in the US, please let Chronicle Collectibles and Universal Studios Licensing departments know directly:
https://www.universalstudios.com/con...ng-merchandise
https://chroniclecollectibles.com/pages/contact
Verdun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2019, 07:27 PM   #19
Chrisrex82
The Herculoids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verdun View Post
That is no longer the case, appears to have been a mistake from Prime 1 and they have since disallowed.

When asking CC response was Prime 1 availability through CC would be decided on "case by case basis".
Recent correspondence with Chronicle Collectibles inquiring has revealed Prime 1 availability will be determined on case by case basis.

Only squeeky wheels get the grease. If you want Prime 1 and Iron Studios availability for Jurassic items to continue in the US, please let Chronicle Collectibles and Universal Studios Licensing departments know directly:
https://www.universalstudios.com/con...ng-merchandise
https://chroniclecollectibles.com/pages/contact
Thanks for posting the link. Going to send a letter to Universal
Chrisrex82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2019, 12:14 AM   #20
SickleClaw
Justice League

I hope the letter to universal works out!
SickleClaw is offline   Reply With Quote