Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > First4Figures / Gaming Heads

Old 12-18-2018, 12:04 PM   #441
majestic1
Green Lantern Corps
Adamantium Member

Have F4F mentioned a Black Knight yet ? Seems like a no-brainier for a DS statue.
majestic1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2018, 06:55 PM   #442
DeadGhostKnight
This is Dr. DGK, I'm listening...
SF ReviewerModerator

Quote:
Originally Posted by majestic1 View Post
Have F4F mentioned a Black Knight yet ? Seems like a no-brainier for a DS statue.
Black Knight was mentioned a looong time ago probably even before Sif went up for order.

They mentioned Black & Silver knights with switch out weapons and a deluxe/combo edition including 1 of each.

This again is more along the lines of what i'd like to see, because Nito is gonna be so huge, so expensive and i think it could be the one that kind of brings the line down a little, another NPC at $350-400 like Solaire would do well imo.
DeadGhostKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2018, 10:25 PM   #443
silentwinter92
U talkin' to me?

Ppl that buy mimic will want the closed chest as well. Paying 200usd for a painted chest that opens automatically is hard to stomach.

The exclusive statue and base is actually priced okay. When ornstein is only priced 600usd, it’s easy to see why ppl have gripes.
silentwinter92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2018, 05:45 AM   #444
DrDjango
Frackin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadGhostKnight View Post
Black Knight was mentioned a looong time ago probably even before Sif went up for order.

They mentioned Black & Silver knights with switch out weapons and a deluxe/combo edition including 1 of each.

This again is more along the lines of what i'd like to see, because Nito is gonna be so huge, so expensive and i think it could be the one that kind of brings the line down a little, another NPC at $350-400 like Solaire would do well imo.
Wow, thats good news for me I would definately pre-order the greatest version(s) of the knight.

I found this in the OCC. Also Alex comment under this picture that he decided to downsizing Nito to the heigh of Ornstein.

Oscar would be a great statue, too. Him, Havel and Lautrec
DrDjango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2018, 01:30 PM   #445
DeadGhostKnight
SF ReviewerModerator

Life Size & Grand scale (smaller scale, probably 1/2 or 1/4) Artorias announced.

Old 12-29-2018, 06:38 AM   #446
DrDjango
Frackin!

As said, we need more other charakters, not another one Artorias. I hope they dont exhaust their ressources for that.

Now we got following Artorias figures/busts:

- F4F Artorias
- F4F SD Artorias
- Banpresto Artorias
- Gecco Artorias(in the pipe)
- Gsculpt Bust Artorias
- F4F Bust Artorias

I'm still interested, but the price will decide about an pre-order. Also I'm excited about the scales. How big is Life-Size and how big is the grand size
DrDjango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2018, 12:56 PM   #447
DeadGhostKnight
SF ReviewerModerator

Yeah i agree, i'd much prefer them to focus on the core line but i understand them wanting to try this.

Artorias is a safe bet too, so it's a good place to start.

I'm not interested in the life size but depending on the style of base, price etc i may be interested in the smaller scale.

At this point though i'm just concentrating on the main line and characters/armours/bosses i actually want. I skipped Mimic completely.
Old 12-30-2018, 12:38 AM   #448
silentwinter92
U talkin' to me?

Don’t know how the bust wlll will turn out. I was hoping they would be doing a samus bust next instead.

Definitely in for more dark souls stuff. Mimic is really tempting, but he’s really expensive for something with not much weight. According to the site he weighs only 2.5kg with a 7kg base. But he does have a lot of presence coming in at 0.6m. I really want the additional chest but it’s gonna cost an extra 180 dollars.
Old 12-30-2018, 05:47 AM   #449
I and I
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Location: This couple lives in Sint-Maria-Latem (Zwalm - Belgium)
Since when is a statue's value based on weight? I've seen mimic at Gamescom and if we did do ds, I'd be all over him. He's amazing and has a ton of details you just have to see for yourself. Seeing both ornstein and mimic irl makes me regret not starting the line but I really don't like the games so...

I and I is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2019, 04:20 AM   #450
silentwinter92
U talkin' to me?

Er, since forever. You don’t ever want a light statue when a person can casually brush pass it and it falls over due to the lack of downward centrifugal force. Especially when you look at this and he seems to be top heavy. Even when you look at the documentary, he seems to be shaking quite abit.

Il agree with you on paint app. Close up pictures of the details are top notch.