Street Fighter Sakura Bishoujo!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...levant_count=1

heres hoping its this pose!

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2...7d/Sakura2.gif
kikoken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2014, 04:39 PM   #2
TheStig88
The X-Men

I'm thinking there's a good chance it is.

Anyways, easy buy. But then I'm pretty much in for the entire SF line, I'm loving it so much. Really hoping they get to all the ladies, because I can't think of a single one that I don't want.
TheStig88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2014, 05:20 PM   #3
Shanesg
Green Lantern Corps

I could do without rose, but besides that I'm pretty much down for the entire line.
Shanesg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2014, 05:48 PM   #4
ReplicantSavior
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

I think it's guaranteed that's the pose. My mind immediately recalled her original theme from Street Fighter Alpha 2. I just hope they make the panty reveal classy.
ReplicantSavior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2014, 08:41 PM   #5
llama
The Spirit

I can't say I'm not looking forward to Sakura but I was hoping they wouldn't go for such an obvious choice. It makes me doubtful that this SF bishoujo series is going to stick around long enough to get to some of the characters that aren't made too often.
llama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2014, 10:03 PM   #6
ReplicantSavior
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

I think it's smart to do the main, popular characters first. We've seen it many times when companies put out the odd character for it not to sell and the line stop. They can work their way to the Rose and Elena types later.
ReplicantSavior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2014, 10:17 PM   #7
Vince-Vell
Cosmic Painter
PainterModerator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReplicantSavior View Post
I think it's smart to do the main, popular characters first. We've seen it many times when companies put out the odd character for it not to sell and the line stop. They can work their way to the Rose and Elena types later.
same can be said for mains, some companies push out the mains only to drop the line.

i think they best would be like DC doing their women, do a popular, then a low tier, popular, low etc… keep people intersted and wanting more.

but not like this line will fall off, people from all ages and gender love these.
Vince-Vell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2014, 11:00 PM   #8
Sithlord32
New Republic

Are guys you sure its not Sailor Moon?
Sithlord32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2014, 02:50 AM   #9
llama
The Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince-Vell View Post
same can be said for mains, some companies push out the mains only to drop the line.

i think they best would be like DC doing their women, do a popular, then a low tier, popular, low etc… keep people intersted and wanting more.

but not like this line will fall off, people from all ages and gender love these.
I agree. I understand why they always start SF lines with Ryu and Chun Li to get people excited but they should space out the other popular characters to keep people wanting more.

The Play Arts SF line (that is over now) had Chun Li, Cammy, Sakura, and Ibuki. Now with this bishoujo line we are getting Chun Li, Cammy, Sakura, and Juri. I'm sure casual Street Fighter fans enjoy seeing the few characters they recognize, but as a long time collector of SF merchandise, I am kind of getting sick of the same old characters over and over again.

I guess most companies just cash in on the few most popular characters and move on. It's a good business decision I'd bet, but I'm getting bored. I was kind of hoping the SF bishoujo line would be able to cash in on not just the popularity of the characters but also the appeal... but with them going straight to the standard popular characters I am doubting that this line will continue much longer. I hope I am wrong.

I want a SF line that gets as deep into the roster as the Sota line did. Of course, even Sota didn't make Rose

Edit: Forgot to say: Rose just won EVO!!!
llama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2014, 03:22 AM   #10
EnShinNoi
Midnighter

This bishoujo can't possibly be messed up. Sakura is perfect for this line. Fits her to a T.

I ended up cancelling Cammy because I didn't feel like getting back into PVC and she was too smiley. It was putting me off. I'm sure I'll skip this too but still looking forward to the reveal.

There's always a chance I'll go back and order both, if there's ever a dead period but doesn't look like there will be one anytime soon.
EnShinNoi is offline   Reply With Quote