Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

Old 12-05-2014, 03:24 PM   #1
JP Sarri
Retired Reviewer

Thumbs up Do you want to review XM products?

Hello guys and gals,

As you know, XM has arrived with a bang! The posibilities are endless and expectations are high. The face of our hobby is evolving and XM is at the forefront of the change. These are great news for all of us!

As the largest collectible forum in the web, we pride ourselves of having the best people and the best place to talk about statues, companies and artistic concepts. The XM boys are some of the coolest guys you would ever meet, and they have given us a rare opportunity to review their products. how many companies can be confident enough to do that? They are definitely an awesome company.

If you are interested in becoming an official reviewer of statueforum.com, please send me a PM. Experience with photography and video editing is helpful but not a must. willingness to learn, to be self-motivated and to be a team player are the qualities we are seeking. This opportunity is for someone living in Singapore and for a collector knowledgeable of the hobby and the trends.

So what are you waiting for? Contact me ASAP. We can't wait to work with you.
JP Sarri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2014, 08:20 PM   #2
Thor57
Teen Titans

I hope someone jumps on this. I got my wife a new camera last xmas for our vacations, and I'm really excited to take the plunge and learn how to properly photograph things soon.

The reviews on here and the photos that come with them really are what got me ready to try my hand at photography. Would be a shame if some of the XM products werent expertly looked at as the SS and PCS ones are.
Thor57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2014, 08:52 PM   #3
DiscoCougar
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Shame.. I meet all those qualifications except the living in Singapore bit =/
DiscoCougar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2014, 09:19 PM   #4
risingstar
Jedi Order

I hope to do a full scale review of the Black Widow. I believe that's the next one to ship. However, as I'm in Montreal, lucky fans in Singapore may get their hands on this beauty first. The more the merrier!

risingstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2014, 09:32 PM   #5
JP Sarri
Retired Reviewer

Quote:
Originally Posted by risingstar View Post
I hope to do a full scale review of the Black Widow. I believe that's the next one to ship. However, as I'm in Montreal, lucky fans in Singapore may get their hands on this beauty first. The more the merrier!

Definitely. I wish I was living in Singapore. All kinds of goodies within a hand's reach. Who can ask for more?
JP Sarri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2014, 09:38 PM   #6
actionjackson83
Midnighter

I would totally do this if I lived in Singapore lol.
actionjackson83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2014, 11:45 PM   #7
Atheris
The Maxx

I'll be doing reviews on my channel when all my pieces arrive regardless....soooo

Chris
Atheris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2014, 07:45 AM   #8
The Mule
Kindly Asked To Leave

Great news.
Maybe you could post this in the Facebook groups? I think there's a better chance to find Singapore collectors there
The Mule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2014, 03:58 PM   #9
Bmutha
I like to make what's yours mine.

I'll definitely be reviewing my own XM pieces as they roll in, but having someone at ground zero would be extremely helpful!
Bmutha is offline   Reply With Quote