Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 09-24-2011, 05:57 AM   #731
Dan_Lebou
Statue Forum MacDaddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spazzy View Post
Mine will be close to Ms Marvel, I think they will go nice together.
Same here. And it makes sense to those in the know.
Dan_Lebou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 01:20 PM   #732
Barbarian
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by XMAN View Post
Whats doing Barb?....You're not kidding.....This piece is so popular and the wait list for it is so intense, that when I called to have it placed on Flex pay from regular pay....they told me that they can't cause of the demand being so high....ofcourse I was not going to cancel so will be recieving it soon.
Wise move, brother. I think to give up this EX would be a BIG MISTAKE. HUGE! Of course, if you're willing to help out a fellow collector that wants her bad enough, that's another story. I'll be keeping mine... at least for a long while.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzylojiks View Post
No kiddin' this is gonna be hot. Soon it will pay for 3-5 PFs on the secondary market. It's gonna be the definitive Rogue statue since they probably won't make an LSF of her.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Sideshow-Rog...#ht_907wt_1397
And there's the proof!
Folks that can't find a sympathetic fellow collector with an EX order they really don't wanna keep are gonna have to shell out serious bucks for this piece.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NWO SCUM View Post
Yes I would have done that. If you gotta flip then flip it - who cares if people get mad. Get your hustle on baby boy.
Exactly! Why give a crap what anyone else thinks about your actions. One must take care of one's self, right? I don't hate flippers at all. I think folks that hate flippers are folks that slept and missed out something great. Lesson: DO NOT SLEEP!!! Also make sure you're kept up to date on any release that interests you. Don't blame the flippers because you're ill informed or a slacker.
Barbarian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 01:32 PM   #733
Luminous
Cyclops

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbarian View Post
Wise move, brother. I think to give up this EX would be a BIG MISTAKE. HUGE! Of course, if you're willing to help out a fellow collector that wants her bad enough, that's another story. I'll be keeping mine... at least for a long while.

And there's the proof!
Folks that can't find a sympathetic fellow collector with an EX order they really don't wanna keep are gonna have to shell out serous bucks for this piece.

Exactly! Why give a crap what anyone else thinks about your actions. One must take care of one's self, right? I don't hate flippers at all. I think folks that hate flippers are folks that slept and missed out something great. Lesson: DO NOT SLEEP!!! Also make sure you're kept up to date on any release that interests you. Don't blame the flippers because you're ill informed or a slacker.
Any of those around?
Luminous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 01:34 PM   #734
HCE

Let's hope there aren't any QC issues in terms of paint, smudges, chips, and breaks because I have a feeling that replacement parts and replacements in general might be hard to come by.

Now onto Jean Grey (Hopefully not Jim Lee based. Steranko/ Adams! Marvel Girl!)

Who am I kidding, I'll order any Jean.
Old 09-24-2011, 01:47 PM   #735
Barbarian
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminous View Post
Any of those around?
Keep asking. You may find one.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HCE View Post
Let's hope there aren't any QC issues in terms of paint, smudges, chips, and breaks because I have a feeling that replacement parts and replacements in general might be hard to come by.

Now onto Jean Grey (Hopefully not Jim Lee based. Steranko/ Adams! Marvel Girl!)

Who am I kidding, I'll order any Jean.
I'm hoping for a Phoenix.
Old 09-24-2011, 01:56 PM   #736
Barbarian
Jedi Order

I am so psyched for this and Vampi. I need me a good fix o sexy polysone!
Old 09-24-2011, 02:00 PM   #737
Barbarian
Jedi Order

I think that if you really want this piece and don't have it pre-ordered, you should pick it up very soon. The secondary market will be flooded with flippers right off the bat and prices should be lower than they will be later. After a while, this will be nearly unreachable for a good price.
Old 09-24-2011, 02:03 PM   #738
Luminous
Cyclops

I'm keeping an eye out for a good or decent deal, but so far most have been out of my price range.
Old 09-24-2011, 02:14 PM   #739
Barbarian
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminous View Post
I'm keeping an eye out for a good or decent deal, but so far most have been out of my price range.
One went for $450 with free shipping recently. Not too shabby, considering. Definitely be vigilant on your watch.
Old 09-24-2011, 02:34 PM   #740
Luminous
Cyclops

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbarian View Post
One went for $450 with free shipping recently. Not too shabby, considering. Definitely be vigilant on your watch.
Damn, that is pretty good. Don't know how I missed that one.